TGIF-Good Mornng

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

We've made it through another week!:beautifulthing:

I was so tired last night I fell asleep by 9:30 and it would have been earlier but husband was folding laundry on the bed:D It may have been all the exercising. I did a power walk at lunch and then the weights and another cardio after work!

Today after work we are having happy hour at one of our staff member's house who happens to be a good friend. I haven't gone to any all year but today I'm going!:wine: Of course, I'll be doing my cheers with water as I'll be driving !

I'm hoping to fit in a walk somewhere during the day or night-we'll see.

Wishing everyone a happy Friday and hoping everyone has many reasons for smiles and laughter.:kisses:

LittleDudesMom

:cheerleader:It's Friday, It's Friday :cheerleader:

Sharon, you exhausted yourself yesterday - I did that on Wednesday! You can have one glass of wine at the beginning of the happy hour - I give you permission :wine:! Enjoy your weekend.

Gym this morning and then house stuff. Making sure everything is clean and orgainzed so I don't have to do it this weekend. My cousin's block is having a big yard sale and I promised I would arrive at 6 am to help. We live in a very old area and the antique dealers usually show up a couple hours before yard sales open hoping for a find :slap:!

easy child is working another wedding tomorrow. It's going to be a lovely one. The weather is supposed to clear and it's going to be in the high 70's. The bride is getting ready and having portraits done at a very historic hotel downtown. The staircase of this hotel inspired the Gone with the Wind staircase and, in the 20's, the palm court (where you could walk around with your mint julip) featured live alligators!

After the pics, theey will head over to one of our lovely parks for the outside wedding. There is a gorgeous vine-covered arbor she will use as her aisle. easy child is excited and the next wedding in two weeks is right on the river about an hour from here. Some exciting wedding locations for her :queen:!

difficult child and I were supposed to go to the outdoor sports park today. It's raining now so we'll have to play it by ear. easy child is driving down to Lynchburg with her best friend to see your boyfriend's band perform. difficult child and I plan to watch "I Legend".

Hoping your Friday is relaxing :happyguy:!

Sharon

Andy

I have SOOO been looking forward to this day ALL week!

:shopping: Plans changed and one shopping partner thought she couldn't go. So, I was going to leave town at 10:00 am. Then she called at 6:00 last night to say she could go, so I am picking her up at 8:00 am. That means fill with gas and bank stop by 8:00 (hope my bank is open before we leave town). We meet our other partner at 11:00. She has lined up a lunch at a friend's home. The lunch lady is the very best cook in the word - we are in for a treat. Going to go to Sam's club to see what else I can buy a week before a grad open house.

Wiped out, enjoy your end of week time with co-workers. It is good to have away from office relax time with them once in a while.

Little Dudes Mom, I hope it stops raining so your plans will work with difficult child. easy child's wedding job does sound beautiful. I will have to see if I can find that block sale. (more shopping !!!)

I am taking next Thursday and Friday off of work (easy child graduates Thursday pm and set up for her open house Friday pm). Wednesday is special chapel at difficult child's school and then I take him early afternoon for his therapist appointment. So, I decided to just take that day off also. A very short week for me!!! :)

tiredmommy

Good morning to my two favorite Sharons! :coffee:

Sharon- Have fun at happy hour! :cheers:

LDM- Wow! Your weekend sounds busy!:treadmill:

husband is leaving for work and Duckie is getting ready for school. Do you know what this means? I finally have a little time alone in my house! I have to run to the post office (need .01 stamps), check out a huge rummage sale in town, and start putting order to my basement.
:woohoo:

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Morning all. TGIF to all of you.

Wiped out, I love Happy Hour. It's just such a relaxing, informal time. I'm with you and the water or iced tea but I have had beer for the first time in about 30yrs. I have had 3 in a year. :cheers:I have not ever been much of a drinker and I went about 7 or 8 yrs without any alcohol. I love bloody Mary's. I'm sort of sick of the wine snobs so I stay away from it. Makes me nuts. Happy hour sounds good. Have fun.

LDM, I'd love to cruise through the antiques. I am in need of an interesting bench. LOL. Have fun with all your activities.

Adrianne, have a good shopping day. Sounds really fun to do with your friends.

TM, alone!?! You? Enjoy it. It seems it's been a while where you could be in your home alone and in the quiet. LOL.

I drove home from Pittsburgh to Raleigh yesterday. I am so happy to be in my uncluttered home,bed,bathroom. You can barely move in mom's house. The first thing Honey sue did was run in the house and roll on the floor. She ran outside and rolled in her yard. Guess she was missing home.
Mom is discharged today. Middle sis it handling this phase until Tuesday, then baby sis will attend to mom. I'll be going back up to bring her down for a few weeks. After that we will see how things go.

difficult child is keeping to the plan this week. I'll take the good days anytime.

Hope you have a fun spring day.