TGIF-Happy Friday!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Wow, Friday came fast this week! It was a stressful week around here and usually during weeks like those it seems Friday will never get here!

Beach day at school yesterday was a blast!!! However, it did leave me with a budding migraine. There was no ibuprofen at home and I had to attend a wake so I headed there first instead of buying the ibuprofen first. Not a good choice! At the wake there was a 50 minute line. The wake was for a priest we had at our parish years ago and he was an amazing man so the place was really crowded. By the time I got home my migraine was no longer budding but at least I was able to get it under control by going into my dark room and falling asleep!! I did get up later for a bit but was back in bed by 10:00.

After work today I'm hoping to sneak in a nap and maybe go for a workout, we'll see. So glad it's Friday and I am not working at all tomorrow!!

Wishing everyone a day filled with many reasons for laughter!

Good Morning Everyone:bloodshot::coffee:,

Sharon (WO), Hope you're feeling much better! Migraines are the absolute pitts! Hope you get a workout in and have a relaxing weekend...

Today it's a "balmy" 16 degress:2cold: but we're supposed to get into the twenties - A regular heat wave, lol... I'm going to daydream about the summer:beach::swimming: for a few minutes...

husband and I might go out tomorrow afternoon. We haven't been able to do "date night" in awhile and we really need a break. We'll drop difficult child 2 off at the library at the community college. He loves spending time there, it's open all day and there is a small cafeteria where he can buy lunch.

Got to get another cup of coffee and think tropical thoughts for a few more minutes before work...

Hope everyone has a good day and a great weekend... SFR

Andy

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!
Wiped Out - Glad the week is coming to an end for you. The beach day sounds fun. We have had those for a few years at our little school. We are now down to just PK so planning for our school's educational week will be different. Sounds like we will combine classes asking the Tuesday and Thursday students to come in on that Friday for a Fun in the Sun day. I get to come up with activities geared toward that age group. (Like using playdough to create sand castles).

Good morning to anyone who is typing the same time I am! It is early for me but most of you live East of me and your day starts atleast an hour before mine does! :)

Sounds like husband is bringing the stomach flu home with him this afternoon. I am so glad his afternoon meeting has been postponed. Diva and I are going on an out of town shopping trip and difficult child would have had to come home to an empty house for atleast an hour if not a little longer. He has been home alone before but not with both husband and me out of town each an hour away.

We are going to get up to 30 degrees today! I was outside a few times yesterday without a coat for just a few minutes it felt so warm. Seems like this is the weather that finds the flu an colds ect. as things warm up the bugs like to play.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Marguerite

G'day, people. It's really late, it's Saturday here already (although only just after midnight!)

Sharon/WO, I'm glad the beach day went well, but sorry you got the migraine. I couldn't take a chance like that - at the first sign, I have to get out of the glare and noise, and shut it all out. And if it doesn't begin to ease fast, it's ambulance time.

SFR, I hope you manage to get out for your date night. I wish I could transport you here for a taste of summer, as respite for your long winter.

Andy, change of season is always a treacherous time for colds and flu. Stay well, don't catch husband's bug!

We had a busy day today, taking difficult child 3 & easy child 2/difficult child 2 to their therapist appointments. Both very productive appointments. On the way back husband had to sort out an emergency banking problem plus we had planned to go some grocery shopping. Because of the banking problems we were late doing our shopping, and as a result running late all evening.

I have a meeting tomorrow, I just got a lovely gift - a troublemaker I had been dreading, has sent her apologies. So the meeting should be a lot easier on me than it would have been. I'm not looking forward to my first meeting with that woman present. We lose members because of her antics, and I think I only got voted in to the chair because they think I can keep her in line.

It was cooler today but I was still comfortable in a singlet top. I actually bought two more, I'm so glad of them right now. Tomorrow is forecast to be another heatwave. But it is going to get even hotter after that. Thank goodness we don't have to leave town after tomorrow's meeting.

Enjoy your Friday.

Marg