TGIF Morning Thread

Scent of Cedar *

Good Morning, Everybody!

Something pretty to start us off:

blue-cup-saucer-coffee-drink-cappuccino-mornig-hd-wallpaper.jpg

As opposed to Jabber's Morning Thread yesterday which opened very much like this:

0ce8b5dbe504abb0e8b220ed1ba0861f.jpg

And something funny, to get us out the door:

2174d1350724382-speaking-cats-decaf-coffee.jpg

Not to be too cheerful this morning, but the weather here is perfect ~ a little cool. Fireplace is on, mist rising from the water, and the sun is still in that early morning quiet mode.

Have a good day, everyone. Lots of coffee!

Cedar

InsaneCdn

See Mommy Run.
It's the last day of finals for my youngest. And starting this minute, I'm flat out for the next 35 days.

Maybe I'll get some "summer" and "holidays" come August. Not likely, but maybe.

Lil

Good Morning!

It's not terrible here today. Not cool...but I don't think it's supposed to hit 90, which is a change. I am settling in with my coffee and preparing for the work day. I have to go move my car in half an hour - with the new boss, I was afraid to be late. Easier to sneak out for a 10 minute "walk" than it is to walk in at 8:10 a.m.

My clerk just asked what I planned on doing this weekend. I told her, "Laundry. I plan to do laundry and housework." LOL

KTMom91

Good morning, all.

Only supposed to be 95 today, but the air quality is horrible. I've been sneezing since I got up.

I'm a day behind on my Islam course, so that's the plan for today. I also want to do some reading. I just got a new book to review, but I need to finish several others first.

We must have had a mosquito or three inside last night. I have bites on my arms and shoulders, where I wasn't covered by the sheet.

Forgot to put the frozen chicken in the fridge last night, so I'm hoping it's thawed by dinnertime.

Dog is barking at the neighborhood, cats are still asleep. Have a fabulous Friday!

AppleCori

Well, I'm heading out in the morning...

my grandmother is not going to last much longer.

I have to get packed and get the house cleaned and get some groceries for step-son, who is staying with the dogs.

Have to cancel the cabin rental for 4th of July week, hair appointment., and electrolysis.

Depressed.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Morning.

Feeling a little blue today. Maybe because I'm almost a year older. I don't know. Son's life in shambles once again **sigh**. Starting over. Makes me so tired.

Glad I have a weekend at home. We were out of town the last two weekends and that's tough after working all week. Dogs are stinky and need a bath.

Cedar* the blue of that coffee cup is one of my favorite colors! Just beautiful.

Have a peaceful weekend all.

BusynMember

RN, keep your chin up. You cant predict tomorrow. He could do this.

Boring day after yesterdays ambulatory surgery. I had the best doctor. Not even in need of Tylenol and he did have to cut me. Too bad my mind doesnt heal as fast as my body haha.

Not hot here yet but its supposed to be. I roast like coffee when its 85 and humid. Right now im drinking coffee at Subway. Think Ill go home and stay there today and clean up. Best invention ever for dummer: air conditioning.

Going to LaCrosse tomorrow or Sunday...Jumper isnt sure of her weekend work schefule. She takes out special needs kids for some mentor time and takes them on outings, like fishing. Thats her job. She has only.had to restrain one child so far. She loves the job, but the hours make it hard to plan with her. This is her summer job before she starts Law Enforcrment classes. It will be her big year. I am so proud of her.

I am able to go back to work whenever, so Im going to drop by and check.the schedule. I love my job. I love my life! Life is good, life is great, lets go out and celebrate!

Sheesh. Too much caffeine. Feeling great, maybe hypo manic, which I LOVE....lol.

Everyone have a rousing great Friday!

Last edited:

Scent of Cedar *

my grandmother is not going to last much longer

Feeling a little blue today. Maybe because I'm almost a year older. I don't know. Son's life in shambles once again **sigh**. Starting over. Makes me so tired.

Hugging you both.

Here is something pretty I have been listening to lately. The first vocal part, where he uses no words, somehow encapsulates the hurt.

It is very hard to be us, sometimes.

New Leaf first introduced me to this artist, IZ. With this song, in fact.

Leafy, thinking of you this morning too, and hoping you and your children are well.

OFFICIAL - Somewhere Over the Rainbow 2011 - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole

Cedar

Scent of Cedar *

I am able to go back to work whenever, so Im going to drop by and check.the schedule. I love my job. I love my life! Life is good, life is great, lets go out and celebrate!

Sheesh. Too much caffeine. Feeling great, maybe hypo manic, which I LOVE....lol.

Everyone have a rousing great Friday!

SWOT, you are so darn cute.

Cedar