Thank goodness she made it!

BusynMember

How great is this? :D
Although she doesn't know it and may never admit it, if she had stayed with her dysfunctional birthmother this day may have never come. It was not easy for you to get her this diploma, but she has it and it will benefit her all her life.

Pat yourself on the back!!!!! Congrats!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Nancy,
You have done so much for difficult child in getting her to this day. I agree you should treat yourself to something:) Congrats to you and difficult child!

graceupongrace

Nancy,

Congratulations to the whole family!

You and husband ought to get a diploma of some sort too -- as should all parents of difficult children who reach this milestone. ;)

DDD

Terrific news. I completely understand. Phew/Whew....difficult child's tickets were delayed waiting for his Economics grade BUT he is officially a high school graduate. husband and I are napping this afternoon. Congrats! DDD

Marguerite

Congratulations!

I remember my own muck-up day - we kidnapped one of the Science teachers and held her to ransom around the school. We DID ask her permission first andall money raised went to the local kids' hospital. There were also a group of girls who did a "panty raid" on the bachelor pad shared by a group of hunky male teachers - we sold them their clothes back at the school assembly. Again, money raised went to the childrens' hospital.

We had a VERY difficult principal, anything we did had to have teachers' support. But with the permission of teachers, and with the ultimate aim of charity support - we got away with a lot. It was just a matter of planning and organising.

Marg