Thank you ALL

Star*

call 911........call 911
I wish I could put into words how much your cards, texts and calls have meant to us all. DF is home, and we're adjusting. It's going to be a long road.....but we are so thankful.

I really wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude to Shari for the donkey cards which are now taped to my fridge, and TerriJ - for the tree and cat cards also taped to my fridge, to Susie* for the book, Janet for the phone calls, and Tia for the texts, and the phone, and the encouragement....I like your style and brand of dust yourself off.....even when you are in equal amounts of pain - just grin an dbear it....And to Step who has a baby yet took the time to send encouraging texts and Auntie Beckie too.....we love you all. And to all the rest of you lovely souls who kept that thread going on, checked in, sent well wishes, thought of us.....dropped us a get well----thinking of you......IT ALL......ALL OF IT......every single thought.......and prayer....and mention......

MEANT SO VERY MUCH YOU WILL NEVER KNOW!!!!!!! YOU ARE ALL SO WONDERFUL!:onesmiley1:!!!!! THANK YOU

There's no real way to know what is going on in YOUR lives daily but to think that you took time to think about us, and what we were going through? Means the world to us!!!!! Truly it does. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts....I hope you know how very VERY special you all are. You are remarkable. lovely souls......and we appreciate each and every one of you for all that you did. It is our honor and pleasure to know you.

Much love and appreciation.......
Star and DF

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
We love you Starbie!!! And DF too. I am glad he is home, I know it will be a PITA sometimes but we're still pretzeling and Bean dancing!!!

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Very good to hear from you Star. Here's hoping you and DF are both on the mend now and will emerge from this healthier and happier. I wish you much peace, healing, more joy and laughter and truckloads of love. Many, many gentle hugs going out to both of you now.........

TerryJ2

Many hugs. Glad to "see" you here! We'll all be here to support you through DF's therapy and whatever else comes along.
And I hope your mom is doing better, too.

rejectedmom

So glad you are home and that things are somewhat better. You are an amazing woman and even though the road ahead is going to be hard I know you will power through with humor and grace. Sending many many prayers and thoughts for continued healing. -RM

DDD

Happy to read you're home and hopeful that health and stability will reign soon. Hugs. DDD

HaoZi

CD Hall of Fame
Glad to hear he's home and improving! Wish I knew what I did with your address dearie, and didn't want to disturb you with texts (felt I would be disrupting you, but guess I was wrong, guess I know now, lol).

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
So very glad to hear DF has made it home. There is still much healing to do......but in so many ways it is so much easier to do on your own turf.

Still praying and keeping body parts crossed. Love ya both bunches!

((((hugs))))

Star*

call 911........call 911
YUP........and the phone rings last night........

If you'de like to accept this collect call from jail please push 2........:imok: SERIOUSLY........send a shaman, a priest, a rabbi, and whatever else you got......

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Oh Star, you are being besieged. I am so sorry. Yikes. Sending prayers that you are surrounded by grace and love............many, many hugs coming your way too.........xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think I'm done. If I were a piece of toast? I'd be burnt toast. I think Im even out of tears again. Twice in a lifetime....haha. How about that~?! Girls I think I'm going to take a board vacation. I'm sorry I'm not able to be here for all of you. I'll write when I can. I love you all.

Star