Thank you for the cards!

TerryJ2

:snowing:I love all the Christmas cards I've gotten from you all so far! THankyouthankyouthankyou. Some have beautiful handwriting, some are just adorable, one has a great photo.
I'm a bit shaken by the note from the newcomer on the General bb about her son, who killed someone ... I am going down to look at all the wonderful cards again and relax. They will make me feel better. And I'm going to stare at my difficult child, who is playing a video game he got for his birthday, which he is only allowed to play for an hr, and be thankful that the worst thing he's done today is go over his time limit by 5 min.

It's all about perspective. :D

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Mine will be in the mail soon, too... as soon as I find that DANG LIST Star sent me! I KNOW it's here somewhere...

Yes, Life is ALL about perspective. As bad as our days feel sometimes, it's important to remember things can always be worse.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I received 3 cards so far and they are all so beautiful - I also got a picture and OMG I have an ADORABLE nephew! You know who you are!

Ladies - I am so happy that you are enjoying the cards.

And thought I should let you know so that I don't hurt anyone's feelings -

When I am done doing this list? I shred it. I delete it from my computer and I erase it. I do not keep it from year to year and have done this for the last 5 or 6 years BECAUSE should someone ever come into my home and steal my computer - your names/addresses would be jeopardized. It's for this same reason that I don't send them via email. Much as I'd like to and it would be easier /cheaper - but....I am committed to protecting privacy. So if you loose your list (you know who you are)lol maybe someone will see your request and offer via PM to send you one in their card.

I'm not trying to be mean to anyone or scroogy - I just really don't keep the lists.

HUGS

TerryJ2

You're so organized, Star.
I just went ahead and lost mine. I'm good at losing things. :) Especially my mind.

Abbey

Spork Queen
You guys are so much more prepared than me. I REALLY do have about 15 written out. Not mailed, but it will happen. Please forgive the handwriting.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Most of mine are out. I ran out of stamps, but they've been signed and sealed for a week! It's the only thing I can say I feel organized about this time of year...or ever lately. :peaceful:

KTMom91

When I got the list from Star, I sat down, I signed the cards, addressed the envelopes, and felt like I was so organized...and then realized I did not have enough stamps. Now I just need to make myself go to the post office.