Thank you hound dog - update on Ant

Mom2oddson

Thank you so much Hound Dog. Your information on Leukemia testing helped take the blinders off of Ant.

When I got home last night, I told Ant I had something to tell him. I said that I have a good friend who is a nurse that told me that you can not test of leukemia with a Spinal Tap. You can only test through blood and marrow. His response was "Really?". My response was "Yes. And can I say something else?" I get a nod, so I said "I think you are getting played." And he went downstairs.

Ten minutes later, he comes upstairs saying "I hate feeling stupid and getting played. Could you take me over to J and baby Nevaeh's?" So, for the first time in 12 days, Ant left the house.

Of course when I tell husband about this, his response is "Well, now we won't see him anymore." :sigh:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Glad to have helped, and thrilled those blinders have come off. It hoovers to be played........it's embarrassing and makes you feel the fool. But live and learn. He won't be so easily fooled next time, hopefully.

Hugs

susiestar

Roll With It
Glad he was able to see the light. This is a lesson most young adults have to learn. I am glad he is no longer obsessing/depending on this pipe dream.

H

HaoZi

I'm also glad it didn't drag on for a really extended period of time and get anyone involved on your end scammed out of anything. Hopefully he'll be wiser in the future.

KFld

Well I'm glad that's over for him. Hopefully he isn't too crushed and can move on to bigger and better things.