thank you in Odyssey of the Mind

susiestar

Roll With It
thank you is competing in his first Odyssey of the Mind tournament this weekend. Odyssey of the mind is a collaborative problem solving challenge competition. His group has been working for months to create an 8 minute presentation skit on a certain problem. They will perform this and also do a shorter spontaneous challenge. Our town has 5 teams this year - last year 2 of them went to the Finals in Difficult Child!!

Please cross your fingers and keep a good thought for them tomorrow!! He has been working SO HARD. The kids must do all of it by themselves - no adult help is allowed even in making costumes!

Thanks!!

cubsgirl

Odyssey of the Mind is so much fun. I competed in 7th, 8th, and 9th grade. We got to the state level in 9th grade. I still have my medals. I have such great memories of that.

you know, it's weird, I was just remembering OM the other day and reminiscing with a friend about it and then I read your post :)

susiestar

Roll With It
We learned today that the top three groups in each grade will be going to the state tournament. There are only three groups in his grade!!!!