THANK YOU TO ALL THAT REPLIED

branbran

You all have made me feel so much better. I agree with all of you. I believe my daughter's CD behaviors are a direct result of poorly treated BiPolar (BP). This doctor is forming an opinion after only knowing my child for the past 3 months, while only on Concerta and Lexapro. I asked the doctor to put her on a mood stabilizer alone for a few weeks and observe her behaviors. She will see a big difference in my daughters personality without the Concerta. My daughter hasn't even had a full evaluation. at this facility yet, they are diagnosis her before they even really know her!! Even my daughters therapist told me that the CD diagnosis is not written in stone. Beside's the doctor is only a psychologist. I have yet to hear from the actual psychiatrist. When I do, I will be sure and let you all know how it goes.

You all have eased my mind so much. I was freaking out big time!!! As I often do. I can always count on my cyber-friends to calm me down. For that I am forever grateful. Joining this site is the best thing I ever did for myself. I have learned so much from all of you kind people. Your comforting words are much appreciated!!! :smile:

p.s. MidwestMom, I'm so sorry for all that you have gone through, it means alot to me that you were willing to share your experiences on this site, to make me feel better. Thank you!!

busywend

Well, hopefully I replied! LOL!!

I do understand the relief and calming effect of the site! Glad it helps!