Thank You & Update from DaisyFace

klmno

Wow! I'm glad you are feeling a little better now and that you're home. Hopefully, whatever it was, it was temporary and gone for good. That must have been extrememly frightening for you and your family.

DammitJanet

Just saw this. Glad you are home and on the mend. Hate those types of things. Im putting my bets on a nasty case of food poisoning. Very easy to get these days.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Did they run tests for food poisoning? My sister and her husband were extremely sick recently. They both say they have never felt anywhere as badly..ever. The tests showed they had a severe form of food poisoning...started with an S but I don't recall the name. Hope they tested you completely. DDD

Well, I was so dehydrated by the time I arrived at hospital that there wasn't anything left to test...

personally, I'm thinking E. Coli -

but I'm supposed to see a few more docs in the next couple weeks to rule out other possible causes.

Keep your fingers crossed that it's nothing chronic!

TerryJ2

I'm so glad you are home and feeling better. We were worried! Ditto what the others said. I hope you regain your strength this week. P's caregiver got violently ill last weekend and it was so sudden and violent, she was convinced it was food poisoning. Something going around and it affects some people worse that others.
So sorry.
I'm sending apple sauce and rice your way ...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Shigella is another one of those nasty S-bacterial infections that could cause your symptoms. Hopefully you are back on your feet soon!