Thank you

F

flutterbee

I wanted to thank all of you who have supported me through my trials with difficult child, easy child and my health issues.

I really appreciate all of you. :flowers:

klmno

I haven't been here to help as much as others, but we all appreciate you, too! Now, what brought that on? Are you doing ok today or feeling a bit down?

TerryJ2

This board is great isn't it? If it weren't for you all, I don't know what I'd do. I can't tell a whole lot of people about difficult child, and husband is sick of talking about the whole thing.

It's especially good to have a place where there's almost always someone here in the middle of the night.

KTMom91

This board has truly been a lifesaver for me. Where else can you go to get info about your difficult child, your hubby, your dog, AND your rat? Not to mention the sanity survival suggestions, weight loss support, recipes, and lean time tips. And, as Terry said, there's always someone here.

Jena

Hey,

IF it wasnt' for you I wouldn't have my belize bus avatar!!! You were my inspiration for that!!!

You are appreciated as well.
so, how are you doing????

M

ML

Thank YOU! You have always supported me in this journey too. I'm sorry that I'm not consistently here but my caring and prayers are 24/7. Hugs, ML

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I just wish you felt better.
You are such a supportive member here regardless of how you are feeling.
I am impressed by your ability to just not fall apart and give up. I am sure you have those moments. But you keep on keepin' on.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well.......that's what friends are all about. :) And you're very welcome. Not like you haven't done plenty of supporting yourself around here. lol

So? How are you doing? Did the doctor up the lamictal and it's working? Or has your xmas spirit kicked in and helped to lift your spirits?

hugs

Steely

Girl..........
Thank YOU.
You are amazing, strong, and devoted. You lead us all in being a difficult children Mom.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Just remember that on any main street in any place of the world has a basement entrance to the 'corner.' It's usually you hit Main St., take a left and it the first abandened building. You don't have to be bad, but we're to help out any time of the day.

Some of us have permanent places (I won't mention names), but we can always accomodate.

(Scoot over Star, Toto, Jennifer, ect. I'm tired.)

Abbey

Fran

Former desparate mom
I'm not sure if I have been of any help but it is nice to feel like someone hears you doesn't it? Sometimes I get the same feeling of support too.
I don't know what the basement is that Abbey is talking about but if it makes you feel connected with someone then go for it.