Thank you!!!

trinityroyal

You all are the most wonderful bunch of friends a girl could ever have.

Thank you so much for the lovely baby gifts. They arrived in the mail on Thursday, and I was so moved. They're just beautiful...pink for girls, blue for boys, and the engraving is perfect.

It's so interesting to see how they interact with each other. Although they're not really aware of each other, they scoot closer and closer until they're touching.

Many hugs from Trinity and the babies!

TRINITY!!!
They're so beautiful!I can't believe how big they've gotten since the last photos. I'm so glad you like the gift, you and husband are truly blessed.- Alyssa

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG Trinity my neice and nephew are absolutely adorable!! They've grown sooo much! I just love looking at them. :D :D

((hugs))

susiestar

Roll With It
Oh, Trinity! You do such great work!

They are just so beautiful! babies are about the greatest work of art anyone could ever do. They are such a blessing, and they are blessed to be part of your family.

I am proud to have two beautiful babies to call niece and nephew!

Thanks for sharing. I love hearing how they move to be next to each other. Do they sleep in the same crib? I would think they would get lonely if they were not next to each other or you at night.

Keep in touch, I LOVE seeing pictures!

witzend

They're beautiful babies! (I have to admit, though, that I'm surprised we didn't get sporks for them....)

klmno

Trinity, I apologize- I must have missed the opportunity to contribute with a gift. I wanted to chime in though and let you know that someone else thinks your babies are adorable!!

Fran

Former desparate mom
The photo of them touching each other's hand is so beautiful. I hope they continue to stay connected. Hugs to you and to them.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Trinity! Hi! I knew you would soon be posting a picture of them holding hands! Next will come the pix of them sucking on each others toes, too cute! Wait until they each realize there's an other baby there...

mstang67chic

Going Green
My gosh, they are getting so big!!!! The cups and spoon/fork sets look great and I'm so glad you like them.

I agree....the last picture where they are holding hands is the best!

Star*

call 911........call 911
---sporks were suggested..;)...but SO WERE PUPPIES:tongue: - Alas I was out-voted like 29 to :laugh:1.

Since I volunteered Janet I want to personally thank her for being a wonderful board Auntie for going above and beyond and organizing and ordering, and um (looks around at the sky) waiting on a certain person to send their money - :surprise:.

Trinity they are absolutely georgeous - and now I think I'll put them back in 1 frame. I had them in adjoining frames - but like them better in 1....lol. SQUISHES and coos. Lucky lucky Mommie you are!