thank you.....

Jena

i sat telling husband about you guys last night, not the first time.......

yet I was saying these woman are no joke they are the sh*t!!! :) sorry afterall I am from Brooklyn.

I came into this area, that i dont' think i'd been in before, and even though many of you know me from years prior and the main board....... you all just swooped around me when I needed it. the support, dealt with my rage lol........, and well to be honest if it weren't for here i may have taken to a nice vice besides my occassional cigarette.

I just wanted to thank all of you. sure, they'll be more to come chapter 16 of how "my stomach turns".... yet point is you are all really great and super supportive.

i can only hope to be as supportive to you guys when you need it.

i had a good day today, alone! I woke up pissy and remembered everyone's words here it rang in my mind on and off in the a.m. and it helped alot!

I bought my flowers, put my ipod and worked literally for hours planting them sooo not done lol, than i took a break got a great haircut, and came back to talk to my little hottie guy neighbor and his dad for a while.. they were helping me with my poor little lawn mower, had some pizza sitting in the middle of my bed because i could difficult child is with dad and easy child well she's not here!

i may even go out for a drink later with husband when he get off from work if i can stay awake. :)

thanks again...... 1 day down...... ummmm how many more to go of redirecting that crazy mind of mine

KFld

Treat every good day as a gift and enjoy it. Before you know it you will have more and more of them.