Thank you!!!

EStephens

This forum has been an absolute God Send to me!! Knowing that other people are in the trenches with me and can give me a sounding board and advice is fabulous!!
For years I have struggled having a husband with severe PTSD and people either fearing him or just avoiding us. When we got the Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) diagnosis for our difficult child, we lost more friends.

You guys are my hero!!

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
It is a wonderful place with lots of caring members. Even though I have been a member seems like forever, and my difficult child (for the most part) no longer makes me wanna claw at my face or gives me daily migraines with his off the wall behavior, I still check in as lots of the members have become good friends

Marcie

T

TeDo

You've taken the words out of many of our mouths. The people here have been there done that and are such a wonderful resource and source of support. I don't know that I'd have survived these past 2 years without everyone here. Glad you've had that same experience.

B

Bunny

When I found this site I felt the same way. Knowing that there are other parents who know what I'm going through makes it so much easier.

DDD

We may not be "heroes" but we are FAMILY! Hugs. I got such comfort when I found this family over ten years ago and it continues in 2012. DDD

B

bigbear11

I so agree. It helps so much just to not feel like you are all alone and losing your mind. Having others to vent to and get ideas from is a true gift.