Thanks to my favorite husband...

mstang67chic

Going Green
....I have Elton John tickets for next month!!!! Granted, my seats are in the nose bleed section and at the side of the stage but still....

it's ELTON JOHN!!!!!!

H

HaoZi

I heard that sold out already, too. Congrats and have a lovely evening!

T

TeDo

I am sooooooo jealous. I would love to see him in concert.....even from the nosebleed section. That's what binoculars were invented for don't ya' know.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm with Star!!!

When I was a kid I was unimpressed by Elton John, Neil Diamond, etc. Now I would give my eyeteeth for tickets to see them!

...Err... What are eyeteeth?

Star*

call 911........call 911
DIS ISH POOTIEKINS ---

I can NOT BEWIVE MAH MOMMA WROTE DAT "BOUT MY UNKELY B.....HES WUNDERFUL!!!!!! I WUBS HIM! and you too CHESTER......SHAMZ ON YOU MOMMA! (scolds with paws) NO COOKIE FOR YOU!

H

HaoZi

I'm with Star!!!

When I was a kid I was unimpressed by Elton John, Neil Diamond, etc. Now I would give my eyeteeth for tickets to see them!

...Err... What are eyeteeth?

Eyeteeth are canines. You're outta luck already.

DammitJanet

You will love the concert.

Tony, Cory, Jamie and I saw him in what is known as an Unplugged concert in the local venue closest to us. Our coliseum is a smaller one which probably only holds 2500 to 3000 people for a concert. Maybe...Im guessing. I cant find anything that says the numbers. It may be less. It opened in 97 and Tony actually worked on building it. Elton John came there in 99 maybe? The tickets were $35 each and we sat right at the edge of the stage beside his piano so every time he got up to change clothes walked by us. He actually shook Cory's hand! Cory had no clue how famous this guy was...lol. Now he tells everyone he has been touched by a knight...lmao.

It was so good. Just him and his piano. It was everyone's first concert except mine.