Thanksgiving Turkey Humor (and recipe!)

susiestar

Roll With It
This is tooooo funny. I can't wait to do this. I think the look on my dad's face will be a riot!!

New Take on the Traditional Turkey: SoBe Chick
By: Ophelia Payne

From Miami! This delightful, attractive, and invigorating dish is also appropriate served in SoCal and Brazil, or wherever temps are cold and your diners need some heat on their plate.

Ingredients:

• 1 turkey or chicken
  • aluminum foil
  • any flavorings or rub you want to apply. To the bird.
Directions:

1. Cut out aluminum foil in desired shapes.
  2. Arrange the turkey in the roasting pan, position foil carefully.
  3. Roast according to your own recipe.
  4. Serve with irony and an evil smile.

Susie

nvts

Joining the crowd! I love it - I can't wait to do it, and the best part is: I live across the street from my Dad, I cook for Thanksgiving but we eat at his house (bigger dining room!). NO ONE WILL SEE THE BIRD UNTIL DINNER!!! Ah, hahaha!!!

This is going to be one to remember!!!

Thanks for the link!!!

me

meowbunny

I wonder if my daughter will kill me if I do this. It is just hysterical. We'll have to see how much nerve I have on gobble day!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Make sure you get a hen, otherwise you will have a transvestite tom turkey......can add more dimension to Thanksgiving, than needed....

mstang67chic

Going Green
OMG!!! :rofl: My sis in law is doing the bird this year so I sent her the link. I think it would go over great if she did it! husband and his brothers are all a bunch of pervs and would probably think it was hilarious!!! Of course they would be arguing over who got what but that just leaves more time for the rest of us to steal the deviled eggs, rolls and mashed taters!