THE ADULT OUTCOMES SURVEY IS CLOSING

Martie

Hello Everyone,

First, if you are among the 86 people who completed the Adult Outcomes Survey, I want to sincerely thank you. I really appreciate your time because I do :smile: and I also know that it was an exceptionally long survey.

The time has come to close the survey, but what happened with the original survey is when I posted an announcement similar to this one, I started getting PMs to "Please wait one more day...." and I did.

I do not know if that will happen this time, but about 125 people started the survey and 86 finished it. If you were one of those "starters" PLEASE take the survey. I regret to tell you that you will not be able to resume because I believe that function only works for about a week. However, if you want to try that, please remember to use the same computer.

I plan to close the survey at midnight on Friday, so if you have time, and have not yet completed it, PLEASE try to help Mary and me get to the 100 people we need.

The link is:

The Adult Outcomes Survey

Thank you,

Martie

Ephchap

I am appealing to anyone who has not filled out the survey to do so. As Martie said before, you can do it in a few sittings. It doesn't have to be finished all at once, but it honestly doesn't take that long. The information is totally anonymous, and it would be very helpful for research.

Thank you, Martie, for all the work you and your team do. I hope that you get enough responses.

Deb

Martie

Thank you everyone.

I closed the survey at noon CST on Saturday with 98 respondents and brought the data into SPSS (statistical program.)

We shall see what the data tells us but please be patient. Data CLEANING, let alone analysis takes a while. As with the original survey, I will provide a nontechnical report to the membership when the analysis is done.

Thanks to all of you for supporting research on "our" kids all of whom do eventually become adults.

Martie

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
MOST of whom become adults Martie. In the time since I've been on this board, we've lost one to a drug OD and one to murder.

Sad though it may be, these are facts that have to be faced, no matter who rarely they occur, when we tally up any outcomes, whether they show in surveys or not.