The ?? Annual CD Board Christmas Card Exchange is OFFICIALLY Open....

Star*

call 911........call 911
:choir: HAPPY HOLIDAYs!!!!!!!!

For those of you familiar with our custom - let the exchanging begin!!!! For those of you not familiar; as with anything in life there are a few guidelines and rules to keep everyone safe and after (I guess at the number of years once again) XX years these rules have kept us as safe as we can in a cyber world, for a card exchange.

The rules are:

1.) Be a member for a year from last October - actively posting. All decisions are left to CD Mods discretion.
2.) The closing date this year is the Saturday before Thanksgiving. I'll be sending confirmations via PM that I have received your addy's. individually!

3.) THE LIST IS DESTROYED EVERY YEAR - I DO NOT KEEP COPIES....(this is why I have no idea how many years I've done it) I delete it from my hard drive, I shred my copy so if you loose yours you're out of luck. They are never ever emailed. This method (again) has kept us as safe as I can.

What happens?

Okay - so you're an actively participating one year member? GREAT! I get your PM with your address and board name! I add it to our CD Card list. I print the list of names and send it out in my card to you usually the Monday or Tuesday following the US Thanksgiving. (I try to send my cards out on Black Friday - the Friday following Thanksgiving). You should probably plan on enough cards and postage for around 25-30 cards. Some are Canadian, and occasionally we can get a New Zeland or an Australian (special postage rates apply but it is SO fun to go to the post office and say "I have a girlfriend in (looks around) the a little louder NEW ZELAND and AUSTRALIA I need a stamp for those." -trust me - makes you feel like you're a world traveler. lol.

I will also try to give updates as to how many cards we're looking at - we've had as many as 38 - and just FYI.

How it works: PM me your information.
The format has been

Star (board name)
Star Born (mailing name)
1234 Anywhere St. (address)
Columbia, SC 29123-4432 (address)
United States of America (country) -for those in Canada, NZ, Aussieworld - etc.

SHOULD YOU CHOOSE to be anonymous - that's fine. LET ME KNOW by sending it in the PM and your name will be on the list like this:

(Board name witheld upon request)
Sandy Beaches
10 Long Cove Drive.
Margaritaville, FL 34222-0001

OR SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO BE NAME ANONYMOUS - that's fine. LET ME KNOW by sending the PM - it will look like this:
Flip-Flop Mom
(Real Name Witheld Upon Request)
10 Long Cove Drive
Margaritaville, FL 34233-0001

HAVE FUN AND THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING THIS A FUN AND SUCCESSFUL PART OF OUR FAMILY TRADITIONS! :santa:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Gals.....do me a favor -----

Please send me your information EVEN IF I have your information because I use my PM list as my guide to make SURE Santa has her on her list. it's what I use as a guide to make sure the list is complete. Thanks....SO VERY MUCH from weebrain.

buddy

Wow my feelings r hurt. Kidding ;o)

:choir: HAPPY HOLIDAYs!!!!!!!!

For those of you familiar with our custom - let the exchanging begin!!!! For those of you not familiar; as with anything in life there are a few guidelines and rules to keep everyone safe and after (I guess at the number of years once again) XX years these rules have kept us as safe as we can in a cyber world, for a card exchange.

The rules are:

1.) Be a member for a year from last October - actively posting. All decisions are left to CD Mods discretion.
2.) The closing date this year is the Saturday before Thanksgiving. I'll be sending confirmations via PM that I have received your addy's. individually!

3.) THE LIST IS DESTROYED EVERY YEAR - I DO NOT KEEP COPIES....(this is why I have no idea how many years I've done it) I delete it from my hard drive, I shred my copy so if you loose yours you're out of luck. They are never ever emailed. This method (again) has kept us as safe as I can.

What happens?

Okay - so you're an actively participating one year member? GREAT! I get your PM with your address and board name! I add it to our CD Card list. I print the list of names and send it out in my card to you usually the Monday or Tuesday following the US Thanksgiving. (I try to send my cards out on Black Friday - the Friday following Thanksgiving). You should probably plan on enough cards and postage for around 25-30 cards. Some are Canadian, and occasionally we can get a New Zeland or an Australian (special postage rates apply but it is SO fun to go to the post office and say "I have a girlfriend in (looks around) the a little louder NEW ZELAND and AUSTRALIA I need a stamp for those." -trust me - makes you feel like you're a world traveler. lol.

I will also try to give updates as to how many cards we're looking at - we've had as many as 38 - and just FYI.

How it works: PM me your information.
The format has been

Star (board name)
Star Born (mailing name)
1234 Anywhere St. (address)
Columbia, SC 29123-4432 (address)
United States of America (country) -for those in Canada, NZ, Aussieworld - etc.

SHOULD YOU CHOOSE to be anonymous - that's fine. LET ME KNOW by sending it in the PM and your name will be on the list like this:

(Board name witheld upon request)
Sandy Beaches
10 Long Cove Drive.
Margaritaville, FL 34222-0001

OR SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO BE NAME ANONYMOUS - that's fine. LET ME KNOW by sending the PM - it will look like this:
Flip-Flop Mom
(Real Name Witheld Upon Request)
10 Long Cove Drive
Margaritaville, FL 34233-0001

HAVE FUN AND THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING THIS A FUN AND SUCCESSFUL PART OF OUR FAMILY TRADITIONS! :santa:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Next year buddy! Someone I think did a cyber room greeting card exchange last year for everyone that could not participate and I believe it went very well.