+The Apprentice finale is tonight+

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Does anyone besides me, care??? :rofl:

Heck, it even seems as if The Donald doesn't care very much this season. Usually he makes a big production over the last job and he kind of slipped it over us last week. And now the finale is only an hour instead of his usual 2 hours.

It was a pretty lousy season. I guess an underwhelming finale is somewhat fitting. :wink:

Suz

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #3333FF"> suz, i've been watching faithfully. i have the finale on dvr & will be watching this A.M.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well, I dozed through the finale but forced myself to stay awake for "the moment". As it turned out, Stefani was my least favorite in the Final Four so I rolled over and went back to sleep after her name was announced. Big Deal.

on the other hand, Trump chiding Nicole about Tim was such a crock. Interesting how he used that "office romance" as one of the reasons not to hire her....but it didn't prevent Sean (and Tammy) from being selected. :grrr:

Suz

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #3333FF"> i was really surprised he chose stephanie. i've been thinking for a few weeks now that james hd it locked.

i never thought the tim/nicole relationship would play well for either of them ~~~ they are still together from what i've read.

wonder if she will hire james. trump has hired a few people from previous shows.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

DDD

I thought both females were superior to the final male candidates
hands down. The season was dismal but I think he ended up with a
good apprentice.

Now......is "anyone" watching the Bachelor??? Yes, I know, it's
like so many of our shows. It just ain't what it used to be.
on the other hand, I keep wondering if the Bachelor is going to choose one of
the girls that strike me as L O S E R S??? LOL DDD

Nancy

Yep I'm watching DDD. I'm curious who he's going to pick also. I did see an interview wwhere he said he was very happy with his choice, but we all know how logn that often lasts.

I'm not as impressed with him as I was in the beginning. He seems to stiff or something for me.

Nancy

Lothlorien

I stopped watching the Apprentice after the first few weeks. I was bored. However, I did think that Stefani seemed like she really had her act together, was brilliant and very professional during the weeks that I did watch. I'm glad she won. Good for her!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
The thing that struck me negatively about Stefani was that she never stepped up to be a PM. She explained it last night with some baloney answer but I thought it was pretty weak.

But I didn't particularly like any of them so I really don't care. :rofl:

I'm glad to read that some are watching The Bachelor. I'll never give that one up even though it also borders on the ridiculous sometimes. I saw him interviewed on The View and he said he met "the love of his life" on the show....so, like Nancy said, we'll see how long that lasts. lol

Suz