The Bachelor...Ali's departure

DDD

What did you think of the home visits and Ali's departure? Interesting.
I'm enchanted by Gia. Tenley is, in my humble opinion, a real winner but I think I'd steer clear until she stabilizes from her divorce. Somehow I was shocked that
"what's her face" comes from a modest family. I thought the "Princess' probably lived in a castle! ;) DDD

Nancy

I think Ali's departure was staged. There's something fishy going on there. Her employer knew how long the show could take and they went along with it for six weeks, why now? Why would she give Jake up after he told her he didn't want her to leave? It doesn't make sense. If she was a good advertising account manager she could get another job and besides she would get a lot of job offers after the show. Her cries seemed fake. And then she calls him next week? This is the same thing that Ed pulled on the last season show. I liked Ali on their home date too so I was mad that they did this.

I don't see sparks between Gia and Jake but then I didn't see them with Ed and Jillian either and they did that on purpose so we were thrown off. I still don't like Vienna.

Tenley is nice, I just dont know if she is ready for a relationship yet and if it doesn't work out she will be heartbroken again. I don't see the sparks with them either.

But then we all know how it ends so why are we guessing???

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Please don't hate me but Tenley is just so sickeningly SWEET that I was mimicking her babyish behavior/speech to the fuzzbutts last night in order to lend some humor to my nauseated stomach (from watching/listening to her). That dance had me groaning and in tears (of laughter) because it was just so corny.

Nancy, I agree that the Ali thing seems very contrived and staged.

To be honest, I can't see Jake with any of them.

Suz

DDD

I am holding on to a thread of hope that "what we know" is not correct.
That ending absolutely makes no sense to me. :( DDD

PS: Ali is a business woman who probably is successful at "reading" people. Perhaps she sensed that she would be left with-o a rose and decided to quit rather than be be left standing as the final loser? Gia and Tenley give off an air of innocence that I think leaves them wide open for big time heartbreak. The other two have been more perceptive to the vibes. Guess we'll see. Wouldn't you think a red flag would go flying when family members said that they weren't surprised that the other girls hated her because it has always been like that?? Yikes!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Wouldn't you think a red flag would go flying when family members said that they weren't surprised that the other girls hated her because it has always been like that??

Yes.

What's even more bewildering is that Jake tried to out Wes to Jillian and he was upset when she ignored it------------but he did the same thing when everyone was trying to out Vienna.

It's nuts.

Suz

DDD

You're b a d, Suz. You and the fuzzbutts laughed? As I watched her dancing and at the home visit I was trying to remember what she does for a living. It must be some passive sensitive position. It's hard to be part of a "we" when there's nobody in the shell.

Yikes.........you're having a bad influence on me! ;) DDD

PS: Why would he ask her Dad for his blessing? I think that was staged!

Nancy

I thought the same thing 3D about the red flag when Vienn'as family said they were not surprised the other girls hated her and she has been dealing with that all her life. I don't know how successful Ali is at reading peole. She is only 25 so she's only been out of college a couple years.

Tenley's voice drives me nuts too Suz. She is sickening sweet, some people like that. I don't appreciate it and I don't think Jake finds it attractive either. He keeps saying she is sweet. I'm bewildered also that Jake doesn't see what the other girls did to Vienna is exactly what he did.

I don't see him with any of the girls either. It's a pretty boring show. I think that's why they keep trying to build it up talking about all the drama.

Maybe he's going to pick Vienna and then Ali will come back on the after the rose show and he will pick her, just like Jason did.

Nancy

DDD

That's a clever idea, Nancy. De ja vous...all over again?? Wouldn't surprise me too much now you thought of it! DDD

Mattsmom277

In the trailer for the ending, it says it is a shocking decision. Me wonders if her leaving was indeed staged. Maybe he's going to give no rose to the remaining women and bring her back and propose? I don't normally watch this show but found myself caught up in it when I stumbled on it a while back earlier this season. But last nights episode sort of told me why I never watched other seasons maybe. Felt very fake. Time will tell lol