The Bachelor last night...geez Louise!

DDD

It sure wasn't boring. Yeah, one sane girl packed up her bags and went home! The other parts were interesting...to say the least. What did you guys think? DDD

Kathy813

Staff member
The scoop on the girl that went home according to the spoilers is that she got involved with one of the (married) producers.

Jody

The Bachelor was crazy last night. Boy those women give women a bad name. Immature, vindictive and jealous. Wow, they sure treated the Shantal badly. Whoa and whats her name, said I saw you talking to whats her butt, and then she said something nasty to her as Ben was walking her out. I think that did not go very well with Ben, I guess we'll have to see next week. What a mess. Oh my goodness, did you see the end where they showed the girl with the tattoo in her mouth and describing how she has to get it redone. She was the one that had to sit down during the rose ceremony and who got sent home. Omg, maybe she shouldn't have shared that with Ben. Ugh, he was really dumb founded by it and told her it was insane, no wondering why she went home. These are really the worst women yet.

DDD

Grandma's girl ??? hooked up with one of the Producers??? At least, lol, I thought it was Grandma's girl who left. Rats I doze off staying up til ten and miss alot of mini segments.

By the way (yes in my sleepy fog) didn't I hear Ben say "this is where I want to live" last night. I thought he wanted to live in Sonoma? Maybe I should look at a map, lol. DDD

Kathy813

Staff member
Yup, grandma's girl was the one that went home and was hooked up with a producer. Also, she has modeled in some racy magazines.

Makes a grandmother proud . . .

~Kathy

H

HaoZi

I'm rather glad he didn't hand out the last rose, I think he's putting a lot into being true to himself and what he's looking for. I hope he sees through that one chick soon.

Nancy

I noticed when he said he wanted to live in San Francisco too and thought the same thing DDD, which is it? It did seem strange that Grandma's girl left, she never gave a good explanation and they never really focused on her much in the show for us to know much about her so I wouldn't be surprised.

Erika fainting was strange, was she that upset about Shawntel coming back? I think that wholeShawntel thing was produced for the drama.

The one thing I noticed is that most of the girls looked like they had a rough day by the time the cocktail party came along. Their hair was a mess and they just didn't look very well put together.

I still like the girl from Tennessee, she seems down to earth and a nice person.

Nancy

DDD

Somehow I would think that one would hesitate to give a rose to some girl who had just said "I think I'm going to throw up!" :) Grandma's girl presented as lovely, polite and intelligent. on the other hand, as I attest with no fear of contradition, Grandma's often are exposed to the dark side of their much loved kid.

I saw today that Emily is supposedly the next Bachelorette. Isn't she the one that had "class" and a daughter she was protective of during Brad's time?? Allegedly she agreed to do it if they limited the filming to her hometown. Seems like she was Charleston? I don't think I'd want a herd of yooyoo's hanging out in my conservative hometown, lol.

Guess it's time to get back to work. Later. DDD

Nancy

I loved Emily but I worry about her. She isn't going to leave her hometown, she already alluded to that the last time. She is well off, probably from a lawsuit settlement from her fiance's plane crash, so therefore the guy would have to relocate to her town. I think she's so sensitive and I worry that she isn't going to find someone who is in it for the right reasons.

Nancy

DDD

Having once lived as a single Mom I understand her protectiveness of her daughter. In six years my children only met three men...and two of them only came to my house twice because I prefered to meet away from the house. Can't imagine having these guys hovering in a home town. Like you I found her to be terrific and hope this (if it's true) isn't a mistake. DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Sorry girls, I couldn't stand Emily. I thought she was sickeningly fake-sweet as did my coworkers. We looked forward to ripping her to shreds every Tuesday during Brad's season. I was really sorry to read that she was possibly going to be the next Bachelorette. We will have some interesting, and hopefully good natured, threads once she comes on board. :rofl:

But back to Ben and last night.

:faint:

That was Elyse. lol

I heard someone ask for orange juice so I wonder if she is diabetic or hypoglycemic and was having a blood sugar problem.

What a crock that Shantelle thing was. She was delusional with Brad and it seems that she is delusional still. What a strange woman! :919Mad:

I also liked that he didn't give out the last rose if he wasn't feeling it with any of the last three.

Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Oh! And walking up the San Fran Bay Bridge? OMG!!!!!!!!! I am terrified of heights - positively phobic - and I could barely watch that part. And even when they finally made it to the top.............I was thinking, OMG they still have to go down. OMG!!! Horrifying.

If that would have really been a make it or break it moment I would have had to shake Ben's hand and walk away. OMG!

Suz

Kathy813

Staff member
I'm with Suz. I couldn't stand Emily. She is one of those sweet southern girls that is completely fake. I'll never forget how she acted at the After the Rose show. I don't think she ever really even liked Brad.

I have to make a correction, though. Grandma's girl did pose in the racy magazines but was not the one involved with the producer. That girl is still there for now.

~Kathy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Kathy= Please PM me with the name of the gal who's fooling around. One of these days I hope to have enough of a life to not have to live vicariously through these stupid shows. lol

Suz

Nancy

I couldn't find anything about anyone sleeping with a producer but I did find out that Kasey was arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct for punching some girl in the face outside a club.

I'm sort of wishing Emily won't be the next bachelorette. I don't think her sweetness is fake at all, I think it's really her and she has been through so much tragedy that I hate to see her dragged through the mud. I'm sure her personality isn't liked by everyone but I would hate for her to go through more heartache. I wasn't sure how I felt about her in the beginning but I came to realize that she was who she was because of the culture and environment she grew up in, much different than the speak whatever is on your mind culture where I am from.

Nancy