The Bachelor ? What do ya' think??

DDD

I think that DeAnn's appearance is probably designed to say "good luck, old friend". Personally I would prefer that they head off to a suite together and find lifelong happiness immediately thereafter. ;)

The visits with his family are apt to be interesting but my gut tells me that
Melissa (isn't she the one with-o participatory parents?) has it in the bag. I had to laugh reading a blog or two about her manicure being the proof that she IS the one. Supposedly she has a French manicure AND a pinky ring that show up in the promo for the final ceremony.

LOL. I don't know a French manicure from an Iranian manicure so that doesn't help me! :D DDD

Nancy

Hey DDD I don't know how to delete mine either so I just took out my comments and moved them here.

I think Jillian was the right one to send home. It just didn't look like there was much chemistry there. I have always liked Molly but I think she's a little too unemotional for Jason. Looks like Melissa may be the one.

I always wonder why the one sent home argues about the choice when they get walked out. I mean did she think he would change his mind?

I'm wondering what they meant that because the content was so sensitive they were very careful when filming. I guess that means we aren't going to see a lot of what Deanna and Jason say to each other.

I did read about the pinky ring, it is a ring all the Dallas cheerleaders get and I guess it shows on the finger of the girl her proposes too. Also she is wearing a light blue dress so I guess when they show them getting ready we will know. I also think it is Melissa, he was looking right at her when he said he was so excited to introduce her to his family.

I don't think Deanna wants him back, I think she is just going to tell him to make sure he chooses for the right reasons. Something she should have thought about herself. I just think it's tacky of the show to bring her out on that night.

Nancy

Last edited:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
D3, a "French Manicure" is the kind where you can see a pink nail bed and very white tips, usually acrylic nails but some people do it with their natural nails.

I agree that Melissa should be his choice. I hope we're right. She's adorable and isn't shy about expressing herself and she's nuts about Jason. And I also thought he was looking right at her when he mentioned introducing her to his family.

The only thing that continues to annoy me no end about this show is how the Bachelor (or Bachelorette) pokes and prods until they get that declaration of love. It's such a big deal to tell someone you have (or are) fallen in love with them...and then they get dumped. sheesh. I know, I know- it's how this show operates, it just seems somewhat inhumane.

Nancy, I laughed when Jillian was arguing with him at the end. Poor honey, she just didn't want to take no for an answer. It will be interesting to see her next week and hear what she says after she sees the editing.

Suz

DDD

Actually, guys, I think maybe Jason needs someone who is not too emotional to offset his own personality. Almost all marriages that "work" have couples with dissimilar personalitites. Both my marriages (lol) were to quiet men. ;) I dated a bunch of extroverts and had alot of fun but just like my parents, my two older sisters and my brother, I committed to a life partner with offsetting traits. DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I also married a man who was very different from me and I even did it a little bit on purpose, thinking the differences would "balance" both of us....yet, it was those same differences that ended up being a major factor in the death of our marriage.

I think the tie breaker will be thank you (no pun intended). We'll see how that goes with the girls.

Suz

DDD

Oh My Goodness Gracious! That site sure gets you wondering, doesn't it?

I won't be missing the finals on this one fer sure, lol. DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I know. I'm trying to organize a home party or a conference call or something for finale night. I don't want to watch it alone, that's for sure. LMAO!

Susie

Nancy

If you want to get on a chat for the finale Suz I'm available. You, me, DDD and anyone else who is interested. Or do you have another life that doesn't include us that you meant lol?

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Nancy, I might take you up on it. That would be a hoot!

There are a couple of gals I work with who are rabid fans like we are. We were talking about it today.

I'll keep you posted! :)

Suz