The Bachelor Women Tell All

Kathy813

Staff member
Hi fellow Bachelor fans!

Tonight is the Women Tell All episode and Courtney is going to be there! I can't wait to hear what the other women say to her. Ben should take some heat, too.

Next week is the finale. Who is Ben going to pick?? My guess is Courtney. How about yours?

~Kathy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
:rofl: It was a bloodbath :rofl:

I only saw crocodile tears- did anyone think Courtney was sorry about anything other than her bad press? Not me. Maybe she's hoping to be hired as an actress? :thumbsdown:

Suz

Kathy813

Staff member
No, I don't think Courtney has a sincere bone in her body. I think she does have potential as an actress, though.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I thought she was so transparent that the best she can hope for is more stupid reality shows to cash in on her notoriety. (ala Jake Pavelka and Vienna)

I had a dream last night that Roberto was madly in love with me. ROFL!

Suz

DDD

Suz, I sure hope Richard doesn't know you're dreaming about Roberto. Goodness Gracious!

I watched the show, of course, and found it...uh...interesting. Still amazes me how many awesome women participate. I found myself trying to identify what diagnosis's Courtney has that makes her such a difficult child.
Maybe her Mom is a CD family member who just hasn't mentioned the Bachelor yet. :)

As you know I am sick of the show format and wish it would be more "real". on the other hand doesn't it just seem too too obvious that Courtney is going to be chosen? Makes me suspicious that the ending is going to have some quirky surprise. There's no business like show business. Not my cuppa! DDD

Nancy

I wonder if Courtney came on because she was picked and they want to try to smooth the feathers that were ruffled to make their relationship run start out better because Ben has said it would be hard for him to be with someone that couldn't get along with people. If he does pick her I'm sure it won't last long.

I was sorry to see Ally and Roberto weren;t together. I knew they a\were having a tough time but hoped they worked it out.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Nancy/DDD- Ali didn't stand a chance once Roberto met me. :cutie_pie: Richard says he *understands* and will always be my #1 fiance.

I wonder if Courtney came on because she was picked and they want to try to smooth the feathers that were ruffled to make their relationship run start out better because Ben has said it would be hard for him to be with someone that couldn't get along with people.

Yes. I'm suspect this is exactly right.

Suz

H

HaoZi

Saw something on TV earlier tonight about Ben being photo'd with two different women since the season stopped filming, and neither woman was from the show.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
HaoZi, I bought last week's US Magazine and they said he'd spent the night with 3 women over one weekend. A colleague and I thought that several of the photos looked like Courtney.

To be honest, I hope the other stories are correct. Ben should be RUNNING away from Courtney. He was a BOZO for not listening to the other women and bumping her in the first place.

Maybe Ben was on just to promote his wine company? Makes me wonder if his intentions were just as mercenary as hers?

Suz

DDD

Naybe it's due to my senior status but I feel for the parents. Geez, wouldn't you guys just love to see your "talented" daughter skinny dipping on national tv? Wouldn't you feel proud having all your friends watch your son (and heir apparent) making lousy choices with millions watching?

We've lived thru decades of girlfriend's, boyfriend's, hormonal choices and in recent years likely a hundred booty calls but at least the whole blanking world is not watching. Heck the CD family is the only one I share such things with..LOL. DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Courtney told her family about the skinny dipping in one of the episodes and they didn't seem to mind. She was teasing her Dad about skinny dipping himself so the apple might not have fallen far from the tree.

on the other hand, I can't imagine that her parents were happy with her "mean girl" behavior or the vile the other women spewed right back on Monday's show. Courtney said the rag magazines have been terrible to/for her folks and I feel sorry for them about that, for sure.

Is it in the finale that Ben introduces the girls to his family? Are they flying to Switzerland? Anyone heard anything about that? Did they bypass this step this time?

Suz

Kathy813

Staff member
Better to have a dream about Roberto than one about Ben!

A dream about Ben would be a nightmare.

Now a dream about Roberto . . . he is running a very close second to Maks.

~Kathy

DDD

That reminds me. Has anyone heard from Raoul lately? Or his Dad? LOL, DDD

Suz you're are "go to" for the inside scoop. You haven't read the details of the final???

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I think Kathy is more of a go-to person about this but yes, I've been reading a ton about the finale.
Not telling, though! :secret:

Kathy813

Staff member
Yes, I know all about the finale. But my lips are sealed . . .

As far as Raoul, I haven't see him in ages.

~Kathy

susiestar

Roll With It
I couldn't get into this season because all the nastiness with Courtney. She just seems so awful. If Ben's parents don't show up, maybe it is because they refused because he kept her around so much.

All the stuff with her seems so calculating. Part of me wonders if somehow it wasn't an agreement to have her be as awful as possible to the girls to get people talking. The seasons I enjoyed were ones where the lead person seemed genuinely interested in finding someone to love, NOT in starting a career as a celebrity.