*The Bachelor*

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well, my girl Tessa won but I have to admit that I finally believed that Bevin was sincere about Andy and I cried for her when he dumped her. Her silent tears when he was talking said way more than any words she might have expressed. I really felt badly for her, especially because he was all over her and even told her (twice!) that he loved her the last time they were together.

Tonight they are actually airing an "After the Rose" show. They haven't had one in a couple of seasons because the other couples haven't lasted past the separation period. It will be interesting to see if they ask Tessa about the supposed "leak" she made about the results at a bar a few weeks ago. I'll need to tape it and watch it later since it conflicts with American Idol- lol!

DDD- did you have the sound on last night?

Suz

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> i just finished watching since i fell asleep last night. it really made me angry when he told both women that he loved them. a bit man~ho~ish to me.

of the two i preferred tessa from the beginning. she wasn't out ther flinging herself at him.

if he loves anyone it is tessa. he was in lust with-bevin.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Nancy

I should know by now that the one they make look like he will pick is the one he won't. I went back and forth between Tessa and Bevin. I liked Bevin more in the later dates than in the beginning with a lot of the other women. She whined all the time about not having enough time with him. He made a big deal about how she's overcome so much and in the end I think he thought she was beneath him. When he talked about Tessa he talked about the "potential" and the possibilities. I think he saw him and her as the officer and the lady. They did look fabulous together standing on the ship with him in his uniform whites.

I was disappointed that he told both girls he loved them. And he wore the watch to the last ceremony. I thought about that watch when Bevin gave it to him, that what was he going to do with it if he didn't pick her. If I was Tessa I wouldn't want him to keep it. Yeah it was lust with Bevin for sure but that's hard to think about when he's in the running for a marriage partner.

Can't wait for tonight. I didn't know Tessa supposedly leaked anything.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I can't wait to hear Tessa's/Andy's comments about all the times she had to listen to Andy talk about how physically attracted he was to Bevin when she watched the show from home......with nary a comment about that about Tessa. I'm sure he will blame the editing....but even his parents noticed Andy and Bevin's chemistry and commented on it.

I chuckled when Bevin told his folks the topic of her research. I thought their eyeballs were going to pop out of their heads. :rofl:

Suz

DDD

If he were my son I would have wanted him to opt for Bevin. It's
been quite a few years since I experienced good old fashioned lust, lol, but I don't think you should opt to marry someone else
if you are in the rages of heat!! Bevin is fun and funny. She
is honest evidently and true to herself. Her career ain't slingin' hash, either. I, too, thought I saw the watch.

I would not make any wagers on this "couple" marching down the
aisle. DDD

CCRidr2

Sheena-Warrior Momma
:smile: Here's to Bevin being the next Bachelor-ette!

They did it with Trista when she was so brokenhearted, Bevin should be the next!

I never thought about the fact that Tessa has been sitting here all these months hearing what he said about the "heat" and "spark" he had with Bevin! :rofl:

His grandpa made me smile, reminded me of mine. :angel: He never did talk about the heat and spark being there with Tessa, did he? Hmmmmm.....very, very interesting!

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> i thought that bevin's previous marriage was what knocked her out of the running. he seemed very disappointed to learn that ~~~ as if any of them, but one, was a virgin. i was surprised at his shock since the bachelor gets a dossier on each of his potential brides just before the show start. he should have known that lol.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

DDD

I am NOT going to watch the rehash program tonight! NOT! Any
Dude who says "I love you, too" and then starts playing smackie
face........knowing he is on National TV, for heavens sake!.....
should not be vowing that a 2nd woman is the love of his life!
Geez! DDD

I had to smile as an old woman when his Grandfather referred to the obvious spark, his wife replied something like "well that's
not everything", and he rejoined "but it sure does help"! Oh
yeah, let's see this couple in sixty years and see if a spark has
finally been lit! LOL!

Kathy813

Staff member
I haven't watched this show at all but I was bored last night and nothing else was on so I watched the finale.

They sure hyped Bevin and made it look like a slam dunk that she was going to be the one that was picked. Which should have made me realize that it would be the other one since they were being soooo obvious.

Tessa appeared to hold back her emotions and I never got the feeling that she was head over heals in love with Andy.

Is it common on this show for the bachelor to profess his love to both women the night before he picks one to marry? Seems kind of tacky to me.

~Kathy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
It's not uncommon for the editing to make you like or dislike one of the candidates...or think that one is going to win and then doesn't.

But, I don't remember any past bachelors even coming close to saying the "L" word on camera. Maybe they did behind the scenes but last night was the first time I can recall ever hearing the bachelor (or bachelorette) use it before the final rose ceremony. That's what really made me feel sorry for Bevin- that he told her he loved her and dumped her anyway. :grrr:

Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Andy and Tessa were on The View today (I tape it every day). Andy said "there are many different definitions of love" to justify what he said to Bevin......puke.

They also commented about the editing...and that I do believe.

Still, Andy and Tessa seem very loving and nuts about each other. I hope it works out for them.

Suz

Nancy

I watched the After the Rose Ceremony show and was very impressed with Bevin. I thought she was very classy and handled the situation very well. It's obvious she still has strong feelings for Andy as he does for her, just in a different way now that he has Tessa. When she said some things are better left unsaid I agreed with her. I must say she looked lovely.

Was anyone else surprised about the broken ankle? How could she stand on it in the show? Andy tried to say he was correct in his diagnosis, but why didn't he insist she get xrays then. I thought she went to the hospital when it first happened. I wonder why they didn't know then.

I think Tessa and Andy make a lovely couple but time will tell. They sure do kiss loudly.

I noticed Andy had a different watch on, not the one Bevin gave him. She didn;t have the one on he gave her either.

Nancy

DDD

What about the broken ankle??? I missed something by not watching that "after" show??? DDD

Nancy

Bevin came on stage with a pink cast on her foot and Chris commented that her ankle really was broken and she said yes. Andy commented that his diagnosis was correct but I don't know why they didn;t check it out when she first went to the hospital. I would think that is very negligent.

My easy child sprained her ankle in senior year of high school doing gymnastics and it was such a bad sprain that she had to have surgery several months later so that's what I thought happened, but evidently Bevin's was broken.

Nancy