The bachelorette...Suz or anyone

Nancy

Who leaves and who flies all the way to Figi? Does JP leave and come back?

I loved all their families, they all seemed nice and the last four guys seem like really good guys who like their families. I suspected Ames would leave, she just didn't have the connection with him. Although I think he is a great guy and I hope he finds someone. He is very intelligent and treats a lady like a lady.

JP is still my front runner. Did you notice her sister's tatoos? Quite different than Ashley.

nancy

DDD

All the families did seem really nice and welcoming. My heart hurt for the Mom's who are afraid of rejection for their sons. I was sure Ames would be gone. I wonder what the religious background breakdown is for the families. As I've said before it is strange to me that they never show conversations about "real" issues on the show. Changing faiths would be a big issue I would think. So...if that topic was discussed in the prior month I am guessing it is not any problem. The socio-economic background would certainly factor in to compatibility. The urban vs. rural lifestyle would be another biggie. Feeling attraction is great but sharing a life is a bit more complex. DDD

Jody

DDD, they did mention that the picture of JP was at his Bar Mitzvah, other than that they never mention anything about religion. I like Constantine more than I did in the beginning. I used to like Ben but he's just getting weird to me, and while I think JP is the one that I would be the most attracted too, I think that Constantine is a safer bet. I think JP could be a little too jealous and might be a bit controlling though. Who knows we only see what they want us to see.

DDD

Jody, that's what triggered my post. I've posted before that "attraction" and "vibes" are important but the history of successful marriages usually includes similar backgrounds, religious affiliation etc. Never do they show any dating conversations about those issues. In fact usually careers aren't mentioned that much. That's a biggie for sure. Maybe it is all edited out but I would prefer to watch some exchange of information over hours of fantasy playtime mixed with a little romance. Vacations are great but their not real life. DDD

Nancy

DDD all of the things you mentioned are the same things easy child and I talked about when she was dating and trying to find someone she was compatible with.

Nancy

svengandhi

JP is from a town very near mine. His town is more Jewishy than mine; I live in a more mxed area because my H is not Jewish and we wanted a comfort level. Years ago, I used to hang out occasionally at Hot Skates. I never watch this show but I did look to see this episode.