+++The Bachelorette+++

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well, I stayed awake last night through the show but it was not particularly exciting.

Nancy, I know you will think I hate Emily and I don't. I don't mean disrespect, I just think this series is boring. I don't know if it's her fault or not. Maybe her soft-spoken monotone contributes to it?

One of my coworkers mentioned an article in US Magazine about all of the plastic surgery/enhancements she'received. I figured her teeth and lips were fake and there's no question that she is botoxed to the nth degree. A boob job? But of course!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...fore-competing-on-the-bachelor-source-2012146

All this said, I loved that she kicked out what'shisname. Ryan? What an arrogant putz! I was so afraid that she would reconsider when he was doing his sales pitch on her but she held firm and I was very proud of her. I loved how excited the guys at the house were when he didn't return. That was my one big laugh of the night.

I'm still rooting for Sean although a colleague thinks she will pick Jef! We are having fun talking about it every Tuesday.

Suz

Nancy

I am not a Jef fan. I read how people think he's such a great dresser and I don't see it. Last week he had white socks on with casual shoes and last night he had white tennis shoes on. At least his hair was a little better last night but I hate how it sticks up on one side. Also last week he wore a grey jacket with brown pants. Maybe I just don't understand metro dressing if that's what he's doing. He seems too inexperienced for her. I mean he's a nice guy but that's all. If she chooses him they did a good job in editting to fake me out.

I think I mentioned when the season first started that this would probably be a boring season since she said she was not keeping anyone around that she didn't see as a real good possibility. That cut down on the drama except for Ryan. She has only good guys who seem to really like each other and that's boring.

Looks like Aeri is out of the running when she finds out about his dating a producer. What I don't understand is why they wouldn't tell her that from the beginning, the show I mean. Chris should have told her if no one else did.

She looks very interested in Sean and when she told him to be confident that made me think she's going to pick him.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I think Jef is nice enough but he seems very young to me- probably inexperienced, like you said. When he showed up somewhere with knee socks on I ruled him out as anyone I could ever take seriously. lol

Suz

DDD

Isn't she just 25?? And she's had all that cosmetic surgery? I don't get it.

As of now I'd guess Sean but I think alot is going to depend on the home visits so she can scope potential in laws etc.

I'm not inspired. Is that obvious?? DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I don't get it either, DDD. The article says she had Bell's Palsy as a teen and developed insecurities from that, but who knows. You are close about age- she's 26.

Suz

Kathy813

Staff member
I wish I could figure out how to insert a picture. Emily looks very different than her high school yearbook picture. I think that she has had a nose job, too. I read that she has had a boob job and veneers put on her teeth.

I agree that Jef seems too immature for her. However, she might like that he is the CEO of his own company that is doing well. I'm not sure that an insurance agent (Sean) could keep Emily in Jimmy Choos. I like Arie but I think that they are making the chemistry to obvious for him to be the one she picks. TPTB like to surprise everyone with a twist at the end.

~Kathy

DDD

I'm thinking that if she was not so attractive when she married young then perhaps she has some depth of character that outweighs the exterior beauty. Quite a few times watching the program over the past few years I have realized that although I was considered fairly sophisticated around that age...I would have had to "wing it" under alot of the circumstances the contestants face. Traveling to foreign countries would be hard for me as my experiences have been limiited to Canada and Cuba, lol. I think if I were the Bachelorette I would also probably want to deep six most of the guys after a first or second meeting and not draw it out. Guess it's a good think Chris isn't casting senior citizens. :nervoussmiley:DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
TPTB----huh?

D3, senior citizens don't have the time to waste on doofuses or playboys. If I was the Bachelorette, it could probably be over and done with in 4 episodes. lol

Suz