The Bachelorette

Nancy

Speaking of fun threads, what did you make of the bachelorette final? I have to admit I was a it surprised that she chose Josh just because the editors made it look like she would choose Nick. So that should have been my clue but actually I didn't think she would choose either of them since we didn't see any of those previews with her standing by the cliff with rose in hand and Chris saying "stay tuned to the most dramatic final ever".

I do feel sorry for Nick though, he was such a wimp and obviously couldn't take no for an answer and what a low blow to announce they had sex in the fantasy suite. Would have liked to see Mr. Dorfman's face when that was said, if he didn't like nick before he sure didn't like him then. I think that all could have been avoided if Andi had agreed to talk to Nick to give him some closure before that happened. But the producers really made him look awful sitting there and Chris and Andi not helping at all and the awkward silences. He seemed so fragile and I think he is emotionally wounded.

But on to brighter things, Andi and Josh did look very happy, the smile on her face when he came out told it all. And the fact that he lived only five minutes form her and she can keep her job and be close to both families I'm sure made it all the much easier to choose.

pasajes4

I think that Nick was put up to that by the producers. His whole revelation seemed a little staged. That whole fantasy suite thing is just a tad too much. The contestants drink so much that they do things that sober would not happen.

PatriotsGirl

I have to be honest - I don't blame her for testing the goods. If you had to choose between two men, wouldn't you want to make sure the sexual chemistry is there? Maybe he was not adequate in that area and that is why she chose Josh...lol.

I agree - her and Josh look really happy. There was something about Nick I didn't like from the start but I can't put my finger on what it is...Josh seems so genuine and what a hunk! Even better that they are both from the same place. :)

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I never did like Nick. Just something about him bugged me and when the other guys didn't like him that told me a lot. Then, at the finale I felt a little bit sorry for him UNTIL he made his disclosure. The snarky and somewhat triumphant ("neener neener, Andi") expression on his face after he said that and saw Andi's reaction really sealed the deal for me that he's a jerk.

The spoilers had it right this time. The truth is, from their very first date you could see the chemistry between Andi and Josh and I'm really glad it has worked out for them so far. I liked Andi- she seemed very genuine and direct and actually had conversations with the guys. Thumbs up!

Suz