The Bank group is meeting this afternoon to decide on the house. Cross everything!

DDD

Just got a call from our Realtor who heard from the listing Realtor and the bank should get back to us today.
Cross it up everybody. DDD

DDD

OK..don't want you to hurt yourselves. Take a crossing break until tomorrow. It's about 5 and NO bankers work after five anywhere, lol. I am hopeful that we will at least get a counter offer tomorrow. Thanks guys. DDD

S

Signorina

Took some Advil - and now I am pretzeling & crossing fingers, toes, arms & legs for you!!

DDD

Signoria, I don't want to cause anybody pain....relax, lol.
Nancy, I thought you were sending me hugs or kisses...can't remember which sign meant what from my teens.

by the way, just to let you know how relaxing my life is LOL :bow:
easy child/difficult child's girlfriend is having emergency gall bladder surgery today. I'm amazed that I am sane! OR am I? DDD:nonono:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Crossing body parts, praying, sending good vibes.........

Had to nix the chicken dance as it's a solid sheet of ice out there........and I'm not up to ice skating.

((hugs))

everywoman

Crossing all parts as banking hours draw closer. Hopefully they will accept. The real estate market has taken a hard hit. Hopefully they are ready to cut their losses.

trinityroyal

Crossing everything crossable. Braving the winter weather to do a Mukluk-and-Parka-clad chicken liver dance, and sending all the good juju I can muster.