The Bathing Suit (by an unknown middle-age woman)

donna723

I don't think I've worn a swimsuit for twenty years, maybe even longer! Anything I would ever have to do in the water I can do in a t-shirt and shorts.

I don't remember ever looking good in a swimsuit. When I was a kid I was horribly thin and terribly self conscious about it. I had no boobs, skinny arms and legs, ribs showing, collarbones that stuck up. Even when I was pregnant with my first child, I was still skinny everywhere else but my big belly. I looked like a starving refugee smuggling a watermelon under my maternity clothes. Then somewhere along the line I started gaining weight and now I'm way over on the other side, probably twice what I weighed when I was younger. And somewhere along the line I must have been "just right". But I don't remember ever being "just right". First I thought of myself as a skinny person, then as a fat person. I think I must have hit that "just right" stage when I was pregnant with my second child and didn't even notice!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think you're just right now......although............I've never been "just right" and I'm allright with that.......but sometimes I do get a little left of center and that could be considered right too or also. Then again? I've been told I may NEVER be right again, and I'm okay with that as well. So I think if you're just right? That's right on.