The best interview question EVER!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
You know, Susie, you bring up a very interesting thought. I've already left off my college degree and various achievements.

I guess I did steal something when I was 7, but it was from a neighbor. Does that count? My punishment was being finger printed and mug shot at the police station, then having to pay back a nickel each week until the $2 was paid back. Then, years of trauma after that. (My mom still laughs about this. The cop was her friend.)

I've only had one ticket in my entire life. I did evade a police officer on dirt county roads that I knew better than he did when I was about 19.:anxious: I don't know what was going through my head.

Off to an 'assessment' test today to see if I can type for a LARGE company here...one of the last surviving. When they called yesterday I wanted to say, "I'll challenge anyone on typing abilities. Blind fold me and just talk. There will be NO mistakes."

On a side note for those of you who are in WI...Mercury Marine closing in a small town next to me will have a MAJOR impact on getting a job anywhere around here. THERE ARE NO JOBS, PEOPLE!!! Two thousand displaced workers because the union wouldn't concede in a time of depression.

Abbey