The Big School Break Is Almost Over

B

Bunny

As of tomorrow, everyone goes back to where they belong. Kids back to school, husband back to work. Aside from a few issues (difficult child complaining that we have "crappy" internet access because he can't connect with one of his friends on Xbox Live, and calling his brother a REALLY nasty name yeaterday afternoon) it actually went fairly smoothly. Much better than I had thought it would go. I'm not sure how much that had to do with him just behaving better on his own, or knowing that his father was home for the week, too, and his father seems to be the only one he's got any fear of.

L

liz

Yay for having a pretty smooth break!!! SO happy for you!!!!

My kids and hubby go back to school work tomorrow and I am off my day job until next week!! WOOHOO!!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Glad to hear break went well!!! We still have a week off. I'm mostly glad but sure wish there was a way to send difficult child back to school before I have to go-lol!

mazdamama

Whoo Hoo....I cannot wait!!! David back to school where they most likely will have problems with him. They always do after any break because he needs routine and these breaks cause issues with him. Daniel in Jacksonville and Mom has ALOT of plans when she is child free for a few hours a day. Although I could use the extra $$ I am hoping I am not called as a substitute teacher this week because there is so much I need to do here. Although I am still a licensed nurse I can no longer work as a nurse due to medical problems and am on disability but have found subbing is something I can handle.