The birthday party

DammitJanet

Well...it appears to be going well.

I didnt go because I have been feeling like carp since my tooth started up and I now have a head cold to go with the tooth thing. I just sent Tony and Billy and Cory and Mandy (I think Mandy went...not sure) went from their house.

Tony had tried to reach Lindsey about 10 times after I got that message on Wednesday about us coming but not Cory because there would be "issues". He never got an answer on either her phone or her mom's phone. Cory tried to reach her this morning and left a message that said: "Unless you can return this message and tell me of one good reason why I shouldnt be at my daughters birthday party, I plan to be there." She never called him back.

Tony called me a few minutes ago and all seems to be going well. Everyone is minding their manners and Keyana is having a blast. Cory is over talking to Lindseys husband. Cory really likes this guy. I think he would be best buddies with him if he could...lol.

I wish I had felt well enough to go but at least my camera went so I will get pics.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet

Makes one wonder if Lindsey's husband heard Cory's message and had a "talk" with the little wifey. hmmm

I'm glad Keyana is having a blast. Soon as you can give her a birthday hug and kiss from me. Thank goodness everyone is making this that little girl's day.....cuz that's what it's all about :)

Lindsey, can be a downside to hooking up with a Mr. Right. LOL You just may have to grow up yet.

KTMom91

Sending good thoughts that all continues to go smoothly, and Keyana has a wonderful day!

Sorry you're feeling lousy, Gramma. Hope you're feeling better soon.

mom_to_3

Glad to hear all the participants are making this about Keyana and not themselves. Good for them! They all may make it thru GFGhood whether they like it or not! I hope you get to feeling better................

DammitJanet

Lord have mercy I just got a look at the pics and is she one spoiled lil princess!

I dont know how Lindsey expects to keep up with these parties...lol. This one had a bouncy play pit and grilled hot dogs and cake and ice cream and tons of kids! Plus Keyana got the big Barbie jeep! Keyana wouldnt even try to drive it though...lol.

She got so many presents she got tired of opening presents...lmao.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh boy! lol

easy child learned this lesson the hard way. Darrin got lavished the first few years too. I kept warning her once following babies came along she'd never be able to keep it up..........

And gee, turned out I was right. easy child has done a major tone down since Brandon's been born. LOL Nichole got the message loud and clear and keeps both holidays and bdays age appropriate and doesn't let the gift giving get out of hand.

I hope she doesn't spoil our little princess into gfgdom.

Glad if went off well. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Hugs