The bork

nvts

Alright, that's too cool! If you 1/2 close your eyes it looks like something out of Star Trek!

tiredmommy

Abbey... it may be time for an intervention. When was the last time you used a knife, fork & spoon together at one setting?

Lothlorien

Abbey... it may be time for an intervention. When was the last time you used a knife, fork & spoon together at one setting?

I agree. How many packages of sporks do you have in your purse?

Do you feel a litle paranoid when there are knives and forks in a restaraunt?

How are you going to deal with this new job, waitressing?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Just think of the scenario...I'm in a spicey bra and kilt serving food in a bork, spork, whatever. Ok, ok...I'd have grannie pants underneath. They'd be like...COOL! How do I use this? It's called trial and error, hon. French onion soup on one side, cheese fries on the other. How beautiful.:D

(No intervention necessary. I'm just revolutionary. haha...evil laughter)

Abbey

KTMom91

Went to a crafts fair yesterday...got myself a pin that says "I think...therefore I am dangerous." We could modify it for revolutionary.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Abbey, that is a spork that doesn't know whether it's coming or going! Talk about a utensil identity crisis!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
All's I know is that K was so excited when she discovered the wonder and joy of the (lights dim, angels singing, rainbows aglow,faeries dancing) SPORK (SAID IN A LOUD BOOMING VOICE)

She has tried to explain how great they are to N at least 3 times now... N ain't buying it.

Andy

Totoro - Tell K to stick a donut on the fork end - N will get it then!

Or better yet, fill a bork with ice cream and sprinkles with a donut sticking on the fork end.

There are ways to get N to see the light!

:rofl:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Aww, Trinitiy...I have all of those except the garden spork. What a concept, (I think actually in the day it was called a rake.) But that would have to make me do lawn work. Nada.

Toto, tell K to bring it on!! You can do drugs...or you can do sporks. Make the choice. Sporks are much life threatening. Only minor injuries.

She can enjoy my various spork links, most of which I believe Toto sent me. Thanks to you, soldier.

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/Abbey888/sporks/

I won't even go to the Bjorn Bork thing. Not sure many would get that. Star? (he, he...)

Abbey