The bubble popped.

Ally

She got fired from her job yesterday for smoking dope outside on one of her breaks. Her dad then saw fit to leave her alone while he was at work and his wife and step daughter went on a ball tournament. Guess who is AWOL??? What the frig did they think would happen??? Bunch of idiots!!! God I hope they can find her or she comes back. Just when I thought it was getting better and she was coming around. Now she wont come back until she is picked up by the police as she knows that she will go back to jail :-( I feel like I am at such a loss.

KFld

Is she still on probation?? If she is you should report her so they can pick her up before she gets herself in deeper. Sounds like she wasn't quite ready to turn her life around yet. Sorry you are going through this. Practice detatching in the meantime or you are going to drive yourself crazy. She's making really poor decisions and hopefully something will click with her soon and she'll realize what she's doing to her life.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She got fired from her job yesterday for smoking dope outside on one of her breaks </div></div>

:hammer: :grrr: :nonono:

Their decisions never cease to amaze us. :smile:

Suz

rejectedmom

Not calling her probation officer could get you into trouble.
Make the call. You really have little choice. I know how hard this is. I have been there done that and understand all the questions that run through a parents mind at times like these. We have to hope that consequences can help shorten the depth of their fall and make them relize that they have to change. -RM

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yep. I'd make the call to the probation officer asap. You can get into trouble, and she can get in deeper.

((hugs))

meowbunny

Is she off probation or just done with a program for girls on probation? If she is off probation, the odds of anyone doing anything about her getting fired are pretty slim. Employers are pretty reluctant to say a person is terminated, let alone why. The risks of a lawsuit are just too high today. If she's still on probation, everything changes. The employer would be obligated to tell her PO why she was terminated if asked. You and/or your ex-husband are probably required to report her as well.

Right now, I hope you find her quickly. I remember those fears when your daughter is missing. HUGS

Ally

Yes she is still on probation until November. Her dad thought he had to wait 24 hrs to report her missing. What a digbat, I told him before that she only has to be 5 mins late and he can report her. I had to give him the # for the probation officer and of course the office is closed for the weekend so he wont find out until Monday. I tried calling the probation officer myself last week to chat with him and you know he never got back to me. Some things never cease to amaze me.

I am detached, just very sad that she is doing this. There is nothing I can do to help her. She was doing so well and I really thought there was a light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks

Ally

Ally

I know, did she think that no one would notice??? It was a great job, full time, $10/hr. Oh well, she has to live with the consequences, not much I can do about it.

Allison

Ally

Her dad said he was going to do it. He is so brain dead. Im not sure if he got through or not or if he got to leave a message. Im going to followup tomorrow morning.

Hopefully once she is picked up, she will be held due to being such a flight risk. She really didnt want to go back to jail, but apparently deep down she did.

Ally

Ally

Her dad said he would call. I called the police to ask if they wanted a picture of her as she is new to where she lives and they said that because her dad reported her that they wouldnt talk to me, only him. Funny thing because I have full custody with full guardianship and he has nothing. Im going to follow up with them again tomorrow.

Ally

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Ally, just wanted to add that I am thinking of you and your family. It is so difficult when you see them making bad choices, but you can do little to get them to change....

Hope she turns up and the consequences have meaning....

Ally

Thanks. I think the worst part is that she is in a town where she (or I more importantly) doesnt know anyone. I hate this, I hate this, I hate this. More importantly Im frustrated with the people who think thats she is with and think its ok that she does this.