The Fake Cough...

Happy Sunday to everyone,

:flower:

I have to share this story as I find it rather funny and hey, we all need a good laugh now and again. My wonderful difficult child has a thing about when he is a little under the weather. He tends to like to seek extra nurturing and he really likes cough drops and syrup. At any rate, this weekend he has been doing quite a bit of coughing. Whenever I mention that some of it is being made up, he argues quite strongly that it isn't. Rather than argue with him, I picked up some cough syrup. (Buckley's) Hee... hee...

:sword: Don't try and win the fight with da mom, man. Cuz da mom knows best! At any rate, it seems the cough is much better all of a sudden and he isn't requesting so much cough syrup. I think this one may work for a long time to come. Have a super week everybody!

:smile:

wakeupcall

So THAT's what's been going on all weekend with MY difficult child!!! I got him stawberry cough drops....opps, maybe that was a real no-no! Actually, he IS ill and he never gets ill, but I do think he's playing it a little. He never misses school, but I think I'll keep him home today. I wonder if he'll be all well by his birthday on Wednesday????????????????????????????

busywend

OH the drama of it all! My difficult child plays it up BIG TIME when she has the sniffles.

Smallworls is right, a cough can be a tic. But, I think I know what you mean about the 'fake cough'. Mine has it to now and then.

Good job with the yucky syrup!