The good, the bad, and the ugly

Mattsmom277

The good:

- S/O bought my bestest cousin and I tickets to a awesome figure skating show that is touring. It is our early birthday presents, we well celebrate together although they are 6 weeks apart. I'm psyched!!!
- I'm loving my hair extensions, I haven't pulled a single hair (or had to fight an urge) and I have confidence to go out again

The bad:

-easy child's grand-papa (as she called him) passed away and she missed school all week for the visitations and the funeral, her first person close to her that she has lost. Poor kid was a mess. This is on her dads side, so she's been there all week.

The ugly:

-in a MS flare and its kicking my behind. I'm having to force myself daily to go out for some reason, just to avoid depression and to not allow my muscle to stagnate, I am concerned there is some major muscle atrophy going on to begin with and don't want it to worsen. Fatigue is getting me down and I sleep so much. Bladder is acting up, my back hurts so bad and I'm having spasms in the muscles under my ribs on my left side and esophagus spasms, along with major vertigo that makes movement difficult and leaves me nauseas and has caused me to nearly fall several times a day simply by moving my head to look elsewhere etc. Yuckers!

Sooooo .... anyone else have a good, bad and ugly list?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm so sorry for easy child's loss. I'll say a prayer for her. :(

And sorry about the MS flare that hoovers out the wazoo!

But major Yay about the awesome birthday gift from S/O!!!!

Yeah, I have such a list............but trust me.......no one wants to see it. :tongue:

KTMom91

Good~a three day weekend.

Bad~I'm working four days next week and already worried about managing my pain levels. No break mid-week, going straight through M - Th.

Ugly~The kitchen, the laundry, and the bunny cage.None of which I want to clean.

DammitJanet

Congrats on the birthday gift...yay! So sorry on the loss. Another so sorry on the flare. Soft hugs.

Good ..... Dad sent Keyana a swing set through Walmart. Such a sweet thing to do when he is in such a bad shape himself.

Bad... Im fed up with this agency Im getting my therapy through and just might tell them to take a flying leap.

Ugly.... My house looks like I need to call A & E and see if I qualify for an episode of Hoarders!

trinityroyal

Mattsmom, hope you have a blast at the figure skating show! I'm saying a prayer for easy child as well. I am so sorry for her loss. And the MS flare...not fun at all.

Here's my list:

The good--The Tot Monsters are really starting to pick up a vocabulary, and I'm having a blast trying to interpret their "words". I finally figured out that eh-fftt means elephant.

The bad--I am so swamped at work that I've been putting in 14-hour days for weeks now. Get up, get showered, get to my desk, get to work, get not enough sleep. Wash, rinse, repeat. I'm grateful that I have a job I like, but the amount of work involved in that job is crushing me. I'm being bad today, reading the CD board instead of plugging away at my work, but my poor little brain can only take so much.

The ugly--My house! Aaarrrrgh, my filthy house. Our in-home helper with the babies is wonderful. Except that she's a one-woman tornado of mess. Pig pen from Peanuts has nothing on this girl! The bannisters are covered with oatmeal fingerprints. I find cheerios in the oddest places (and then the Tot Monsters pick them up off the floor and EAT them -- yuck! eeewww! ick! before I can get them all cleaned up). With my crazy work schedule lately, I have not been able to keep ahead of the mess. husband and I scrub as much of the house as possible once the tots are in bed, then she comes in the next day and it looks like a cereal-bomb went off. Every. Single. Bloody. Day! I am having Aspie tics like crazy because of the disorder

crazymama30

This is a fun post, and it is interesting to see what everyone's laundry lists are.

The good--I stayed home from work 1/2 day yesterday, all day today, and get the weekend off. I roasted pumpkins and made pumpkin puree and froze it and made pumpkin bread, roasted pumpkin seeds, did laundry, and am cooking a roast to make tamales with. husband is seeing a new therapist today.

The bad--I stayed home as husband was very depressed and I was worried about his safety. He took his vyvanse this morning (takes it for narcolepsy--had not taken it in 3 days) and he looked much better today, was not depressed. Fingers crossed.

The ugly--my house and finances, which are both trashed!