The Great Job Hunt is finally ON!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
True to his ever-changing word, husband began his job hunt in earnest this week. He's sent his resume out to three or four agencies and even has a phone interview tomorrow afternoon with a potential employer (although it's a bit far from us and their initial publicized offer amount was MUCH less than the minimum he's willing to settle for, but they still agreed to talk to him even after the agency made the $ issue clear -- if nothing else, it's good practice for him).

So I'm happy that he's finally making an effort! :D

Last edited:

susiestar

Roll With It
Way To Go!!!! It is so hard to watch them job hunt, isn't it?

I have only made a few comments, mostly supportive. I DID give him a kick in the pants to get his resume posted. But I waited almost 3 weeks!

Fingers crossed!!!

Wish us luck too!

KTMom91

Glad he's making an effort...I hated watching Hubby job hunt.

Sending employment thoughts your way...and Susie's way, too!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Sending positive employment thoughts for all who are searching....... may you get the job you dreamed of!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Argh lass....

I woodst be sending thee a sabre sharp as thine whit for if the man secure not a job he could be lookin' at ye from Maynard's bowspirit sundown a fortnight from the morrow.

argggggh.

But why is the rum ALWAYS gone?

dang that's good. when IS talk like a pirate day?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
From the way you are so well-practiced at it, I suspect it's observed quite often where you live! :raspberry:

Sigh. I'm having Johnny Depp flashbacks... or maybe they're hot flashes... Well, he's hot and has a flashy smile anyway... I need some air...