The insurance co gave us a few more days!

Mom2oddson

During these few days, they are going to do whatever it is an insurance company does and decide how long difficult child 2 can stay. Keep your fingers crossed that they agree to as long as difficult child 2 needs.

Now I just need to take care of me for the next few days. Besides being emotionally exhausted from all of this, it's given me a headache that doesn't want to go away. It's like an emotional hang-over.

Unfortunately, I've used almost all my leave for 2009 already with difficult child 2 and I'm sure I'll need the rest for her.... so I have to take care of me while being at work.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
You mean...someone at your insurance company might have a brain!??!! I'm thoroughly impressed at just the notion!

Fingers crossed!

maril

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, in hopes that your daughter doesn't get discharged too soon. Get some rest now, if you can.

Personally, I get more sleep lately knowing my difficult child is in a safe place/receiving treatment; I'll take advantage of getting some rest while I can, lol.

Take care.

Last edited:

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm glad you have a few more days, I hope they are able to keep him as long as needed. I'm glad you are going to take some time to take care of you. Hugs.