***The Men Tell All***- The Bachelorette

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
What a hoot! I loved every minute of last night's show.........well, except for when I was wiping a tear when Sean was talking. What a great guy. He will have women from around the world hot on his trail and that's for sure.

Anyway, I haven't decided if Kalon is stupid, a sociopath, or an "arrogant :censored2:". :rofl:

or maybe it was Ryan who was the arrogant :censored2:?

No matter- they both are! :thumbsdown:

At least Ryan has a bit of charm with his blarney. Kalon is just plain awful.

Emily did a great job holding her own and giving "what for" when needed. It was a thoroughly entertaining evening.

Suz

DDD

:bravo:I was just leaving work and thought OH NO...got to post about last night's show. How funny that you had just started it. I stayed awake the WHOLE time and enjoyed it all. Thought of you guys and wished we were hanging out watching it together. DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Thought of you guys and wished we were hanging out watching it together. DDD

I was thinking the same thing, D3. That's the kind of show that's even more fun with your pals giggling with you.

:wine:

Tiapet

Old Hand
I absolutely adored that Emily kicked butt with her comments to Kalon and his callous statement that got him kicked off the show and sent home and then his false apology. She called him out on it and she did it well and with composure to boot! The faces on the other guys was priceless. I don't know what ya'll thought but last night she looked a bit different and I really liked that look on her. A bit younger and prettier then her normal show look too. She did look like she had lost a little bit of weight too!

Kalon will always be the pompous sob that he is, Ryan will be the egotistical one that he is.

Sean, well Sean will go on to have a great life and many woman. I just hope he is not taken advantage up and does end up with someone very good in the end! Chris I am so still on the fence on. I do not buy his act. I really don't buy into his act really at all. He's going to be on Batchelor Pad. If what he says is true then I really can't see that he would be doing that show at all.

Over all, I think it was a pretty good show. :)

DDD

Tiapet, you are absolutely right that Emily looked like a normal beautiful young woman last night...not a star with a makeup team hovering. She also looked "happy" and "real". I love happy endings and I do hope that reflects that the end of the series brings a good future for her and her little girl. It ain't easy finding a husband who is child appropriate. LOL
DDD

Nancy

They showed Chris in the previews of BiPolar (BP) so he really is in it. I don't buy his act either. I think he has a very hot temper and I'm pretty sure Emily saw that, espcially at the end when they were saying goodbye and he got so angry and she rolled her eyes.

I grew to like Sean as the show went on, or I should say I grew to think he and Emily looked like they belonged together and it seemed like his background was more like hers than any other of the guys. I don't think she had the chemistry with him though and in my humble opinion I think she will regret that choice.

Judging from the previews and comments I can't decide if she didn't choose either Jef or Arie or she chose one and then changed her mind. I'm guessing she didn't choose either. I can't help but think Jef's religious affiliation will be a problem with her but then I don't know what her's is so maybe not.

I was thrilled that they made it clear Ryan will NOT be the next bachelor.

Nancy

Kathy813

Staff member
Sean did a radio interview where he confirmed that the scene showing him running around Prague looking for Emily wasn't real. They took footage from the hide-and-seek game in a different episode where he was calling her name and spliced it together to make it look like he was roaming the streets calling her name.

Just goes to show how produced and edited this show is . . . you can't believe anything you see. Having said that, I still wouldn't miss it. :bigsmile:

~Kathy

Kathy813

Staff member
Sean did a radio interview where he confirmed that the scene showing him running around Prague looking for Emily wasn't real. They took footage from the hide-and-seek game in a different episode where he was calling her name and spliced it together to make it look like he was roaming the streets calling her name.

Just goes to show how produced and edited this show is . . . you can't believe anything you see. Having said that, I still wouldn't miss it.

Chis is definitely on Bachelor Pad and reports say that he hooked up with three different woman during the course of the show. This has already been taped so that makes his little act about his feelings for Emily on the Men Tell All just that . . . an act.

~Kathy

DDD

I just don't see either of the final two as her partner for life. LOL! on the other hand, I was married for ten years to one {partner) and now almost forty to another..........neither one is the "right match". The first I "knew" for five or six years before we said I do. husband and I spend one full year getting to know one another before tying the knot. I don't "see" how it can be expected to work with just weeks of contact AND with all the hoopra involved. Fingers crossed. DDD