The new me!

Pink Elephant

Old-hand is now Pink Elephant!

Sounds more fun, hip, younger, and less stodgy. Doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Plus it really suits my body type! LOL!

Big bum, wide hips, and big thighs. Oh my word... is that too much information? ROFLMAO!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Shouldn't it be the "White Elephant"? Those are the sort of old fashioned things people keep around. "Pink Elephants" are what drunks in the old cartoons saw.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
No comment on the too much information. I'm sort of "everything around the lower midsection" sort.

Females with beer-bellies are not attractive, and if I drink 4 times a year, I'm really hitting the bottle hard.

Pink Elephant

Thanks you guys!

I chose pink elephant, because of the Pink Elephant Popcorn I used to eat as a kid, as did my kids, plus the name in itself sort of struck me as being fun and light.

I'm not one to mess around with change, but my original username never really did it for me so today I thought, time to change it, and so happy that I did.

White Elephant, would have reminded me too much of the store we used to shop at in the States when I was a kid.

Pink Elephant

Was Pink Elephant popcorn in bricks? I remember bricks of pink popcorn.
That's a good question, KT. The Pink Elephant Popcorn I remember was sold in single box form at convenience stores. So good!

lucky-elephant-pink-candy-popcorn-canadian-candy-sweet-talk-blog-candy-district.png

Lil

LOL! I knew it was you immediately from the avatar - but the new name is cute. Reminds me of Dumbo, when he and the mouse got drunk.

Pink Elephant

That would be an awfully cute avatar if you ever want to change from the diapered behind. :)
LOL! Thanks, Lil!

Honestly, I was just chatting with another member a few minutes ago telling her that my other choice would have been "Rubber-bum", in ode to my kids who wore rubber pants when they were babies.