The new site....

everywoman

is THE BOMB (as my kids used to say!) It is fast. I can navigate so easily and when I go to post, there is no delay. WOW! I like it!

tiredmommy

I've been enjoying finding and using the updated features. It can be intimidating for a creature of habit like me, though!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm enjoying the new stuff too. But green? Mine is more grey. Hmmmmm. A pretty grey though. :whew: (this smiley is adorable lol)

R

runawaybunny

Daisylover, if you look in My Stuff>>My Preferences you can choose from a few different style sheets to change your colors.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:smile: lol Thanks for the tip. I'm now viewing mine in a lovely shade of red that is much easier for me to read. Awesome. :bow: :grin:

On_Call

I'm still finding my way, so to speak. Isn't it funny how we as humans resist change? Our boss is graciously in talks to generously replace all of our computers at work - and I must admit it is freaking me out!! I have had my same work computer for almost 8 years now - when my previous employer passed away almost 2 years ago, his son said we could take our computers with us - so I took mine to my new job so I wouldn't have to change. And I considered myself a easy child - hee hee!!

It's a bit embarassing to even admit that out loud!!

It will be a while before I attempt to change my background, etc. - and I can't even find the smilies - maybe I need to set something in my preferences???

Well, I found the smilies - but I had to "edit" to find them. What am I doing wrong??? :confused:

kris

okay, so i changed the color of my skin to the red one, but now i can't use any of the features in the reply box....italisize, color of font, font. what's up with-that???

kris

tiredmommy

I've caught myself typing out text in the quick reply box several times. My solution has been to copy it into the regular reply box and add my smilies.

kris

That's weird, kris. I just changed to the red skin and the features were there for me.
well i switched it back to the gray skin ~~~ which i happen to love ~~~ so now my colors are working again. i'll try switching again later & see if it works better. i'm probably doing something wrong lol.

kris