"The Real Deal" - Trademark Properties!!!

witzend

:smile:

I'm so happy I could bust a gut! Those of us who used to watch "Flip That House" with Richard and Ginger and the gang from Trademark Properties and couldn't stand the new group that A&E brought in last year can stop waiting! Their new program on TLC starts tonight! I'm setting up my TiVo even as we speak!

:thumb:

The Real Deal - Trademark Properties

donna723

This is the group from Charleston, SC isn't it? I always liked them much better than some of the other groups they had on "Flip This House".

:thumb:

We spent Christmas there this year and I LOVE Charleston ... this gives you lots of glimpses of the city! My daughter and sister in law live there, along with his large extended family. And some of these people remind me a so much of his rambunctious, fun-loving, down-to-earth relatives.

momof4insc

Charleston, SC! The CrabShack they did is 15 minutes from me. Most of the Charleston houses they do are James Island and West Ashley. Except the Folly Beach house, which is the Edge of America! Cool to see my hometown on there. Also, trading spaces was here in Mt. Pleasant last year. That was pretty neat

Stella Johnson

I used to watch that show but stopped when they had new ppl.
Trading Spaces was my favorite show until thank you went to his new show.

Steph

Ephchap

I love that show! I think I've seen them all, and even started watching the reruns that I had already seen. I've been wondering why there haven't been any new ones on, and don't like the other two groups that have replaced them at all.

Thanks for the heads up and link. I missed it the other night, but I checked the link that showed what times it will be on, and have set it up to be taped.

Deb

Ephchap

Apparently Trademark filed a lawsuit against A&E. I'm not sure of the specifics, but it sounds like A&E basically took Richard's idea for the show, without paying, and ran with it.

I was wondering why they had a new crew on the Flip this House last year, and found myself turning it off because I didn't care for them at all. I missed Richard, Ginger, and the rest of them.

I've watched their first two shows on TLC and am so glad they are back on!

Deb

Lothlorien

I watched the shows over the weekend. They are good. My father in law always watched this show on the weekends and husband and I always enjoyed watching it with him. It makes you want to go out and do what they do.