The Real Wedding Crashers

Lothlorien

Anyone watch this yet? It is absolutely hilarious. I watched it last week and thought it was a riot. I turned it on last night and husband was completely delighted. We laughed so hard at this show.

The one thing about last night's show was that I thought the bride's dress was a bit inappropriate. Low cut...it practically went down to her navel.

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Is this the one where the bride and groom is in on it? It sounds sort of like making a farce out of the wedding but I'll trust you and give it a once over. </span>

Lothlorien

yes, the bride and groom are in on it. It's so funny, Fran. The point of it is that the bride and groom want to make it the most memorable wedding their friends and family have ever been too. So, for the week leading up to the wedding, the crashers do wild stuff with the wedding party and guests that lead up to something crazy during the reception (most of the crazy stuff happens there) and then eventually, after everyone is wondering what the heck is going on, one of the crashers gets up and tells everyone. Everyone is shocked and laughing and having a great time and then they are all relieved. Then the rest of the reception gets on and everyone has a great time. I tell ya, if husband and I got married again, I would do it. I doubt I could keep a straight face, but I'd do it just to see the look on everyone's faces.

husband went from half asleep to busting a gut after I turned this on last night. I'm thrilled this is on, because for the longest time, I thought Monday night tv stunk (sorry, never got into to 24 and can't stand CSI Miami, mostly because I don't like David Caruso's acting drives me nuts). Now DWTS and Wedding Crashers fill Monday night tv and I'm happy.