The Riches

mom_in_training

Does anybody watch The Riches? Its a series that started about two months ago. I am hooked. The writers are just amazing with allot of twists and turns that suck you in.

Lothlorien

I've been taping it. I've only watched it a couple of times. I'll get around to it. Right now, I'm trying to catch up on Numbers. then I'll watch the rest of The Riches.

amstrong

That show is wild-I have been sucked in and don't miss it. I am a big Minnie Driver fan, so I had to check it out and got hooked.

There is a group of so-called travelers who live in a trailer park in Memphis and have lived there for years-since the 70's. My DEX used to have dealings with them in the business he used to be in. They would sell industrial pipe, valves and fittings to DEX's company by the pound and his machine shop would re-work them and sell them by the piece. He used to complain that he had to keep 3 men watching over them at all times because they would catch them taking items from the pile that was already weighed in and try to bring them back around to be weighed again netting them more profit. This group has been rumored to be famous for running scams involving house painting and concrete work.

This show covers much more intricate scams though. I have to watch every week to see what they come up with next. Even though the stuff they do is illegal, I feel for them in their endeavor to try and live a so called normal life.

mom_in_training

Omg!!!! I am soooo hooked too and can't wait for the next show, Its just never ending twists and turns that sucks you right in, Kind of like Knotts Landing from years ago. The Riches is much different but I recall being sucked into the Knotts Landing series along with Dallas. (Who shot J.R?) Lol!! I'll tell ya this would be the first series that I look forward to watching every week in years. I watched some trailers on the site for the show earlier and was surprised to hear that Minnie Driver has an Engish accent. What a trip..... She talks with a southern accent on the show. Lol!!