The ridiculousness that is the Broom.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
husband and his dad are going fishing. They are taking his dad's boat and my truck.

Two Brooms won't let them leave until husband verifies that my insurance will cover liability on the boat when he tows it with my truck.

Now, I get that this is a good practice, and I happen to know that our insurance coveres towed vehicles, but....

She uses my stock trailer at least 6 times a year. She uses our flatbed trailer all the time. She weans her calves in our pasture and more than once we've had to come home and chase them all over the countryside cause they've jumped the fences. So who's responsible for all that?

I don't really think she really wants to start the "who's responsible for what" game with me. And if she's really concerned about it, I'd think it would have already come up...

She would never let my boys drive her vehicles because they weren't covered on her isnurance, yet husband, his sister, and the golden grandchild drove them all the time.

They don't live with her. They aren't on her insurance.

Her paranoia absolutely cracks me up.:rofl:
Actually, I don't even think its her paranoia. I think its her possiveness disguised as paranoia.

Last edited:

Star*

call 911........call 911
I could be mistaken, but I think a paranoid broom is called.....a....?

Ahhh shucks I'm fresh outta clever this morning.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
That's ok, Star. We can't be creative all the time.

I just try to laugh at her antics. Otherwise, I'd just get mad. lol

Its time for the kids birthdays, too. The cake war has begun.

It's not worth your own mental health to be mad at her. Don't even say anything to her, you will never win an argument with a fool. ...