The role she was born to play!

tiredmommy

I was hoping that we could get a few good thoughts for Duckie on Monday evening: she will be auditioning with a different community theater group for the role of Veruca Salt in Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka. It's really not much of a dramatic stretch for her, lol!
[video=youtube_share;TRTkCHE1sS4]http://youtu.be/TRTkCHE1sS4[/video]

T

TeDo

Good Thoughts coming your way! I think ANY difficult child would be great for the part of Veruca. I am so happy to hear that Duckie has a passion for acting. easy child/difficult child is into theater also. He has been in many productions and it is fun to watch him have so much fun doing it. He's in his element when he's with a theater group.

GO DUCKIE!!! Break a leg!!

DammitJanet

Wow...I didnt realize she was that professional already! I am so impressed that she would be able to do this sort of thing. Amazing.

KTMom91

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that song! When Miss KT has asked for one too many items, and I say, "Not now, Veruca," she knows that the next request will be met with dancing in the aisle and singing, "I want a feast...I want a bean feast..."

susiestar

Roll With It
Fingers crossed for Duckie! I am so impressed that she is willing and able to audition for another theater group than the one she is familiar with - this is a huge step for any child!! Even if it isn't much of a stretch for her as a character, it IS a stretch for any child's social skills! I hope that she gets the part, makes great friends with the members of this theater group and has a wonderful time playing Veruca!!

Let her know (if it isn't too much pressure on her) that her board aunties are rooting for her and are proud of her for trying!!

M

ML

Please let her know Manster and I are in rooting for her and we are her number one Colorado fans.

tiredmommy

I have a bad feeling about it. :( She was in difficult child-mode this evening and arguing about every little thing. Hopefully she did better in the actual audition (it was a group audition but parents stayed out the auditoriun).