The site has sold *DELETED*

amy4129

Fran-
I hope this means you can travel and take some time for you and husband. Thanks for all the support and wisdom you have given to me. Please call when you come to SW Pa.
Cheryl-
Thanks for stepping up to keep us going.
Amy

'Chelle

When I read the site might go if it wasn't sold, I felt almost as if someone had told me I might lose a member of my family. I haven't posted much lately (my bad), been going thru some stuff, but always read and hope to do better. Thank you so much Cheryl, for allowing this family to go on.

Fran, thank you for all you've done, and I'm super happy you were able to find someone to take over the site. Glad to hear you'll remain as a member. I know your posts especially me a lot. Your posts are always straight on, just what I needed to hear to make me see the problem clearly. Was it exactly what I wanted to hear, not quite, but what I needed to hear. Thank you. {{{HUGS}}}

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh Fran!!! Congratulations!!!!! I hope you get some well deserved rest soon.... gosh I feel so out of the loop!!! I spend a couple of days at doctor apts. and some serious painting of rooms and this happens!!!

Well Cheryl- Welcome and Thank you. We all need this site... it has helped so many of us make it through the day. It is nice to have someone else in the same time zone!!!

:bravo:

gayle16

Oh thank goodness!

I don't post much anymore, but I still lurk a bit now and then. I have referred so many parents to this site I would have hated to see it go.

Best piece of advise came from this site. "It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, what counts is how many times you get back up!"

g