the site will be down for a short time

R

runawaybunny

The site is going to be closed while it is backed up and moved to a new server. Check back soon!

R

runawaybunny

The software upgrade will begin shortly. Thank you in advance for your patience

R

runawaybunny

We'v been up and running for a little while and everything seems to be working

Unfortunately everyone will have to reset their preferences because this is completely new software. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, there was no way for me to save the old choices.

Pam R

I looked but could not find the place to wrap the text.
It's running off my screen and I have a 20" monitor. LOL

How do I fix this, please?

Pam R.

R

runawaybunny

Yuck, I guess I was too tired to notice the scrolling issue last night... it has has been fixed.

R

runawaybunny

Hhmmmmm, I have no idea what that would be. Are you looking at your screen and they disappear?

tiredmommy

Nope. I think I figured it out. It's a "new feature", lol! The archives are there when I click on "Forums", but when I click on "General Discussion" they (of course!) aren't listed! Click on "Forums" and they are back again!

R

runawaybunny

aahhhhh, it's the breadcrumbs. They let you know where you are in the forum.

I'm glad that was it because if something was disappearing that wouldn't be good at all...

DammitJanet

Can I ask? The old software had several skins that we could choose from. Are you going to add any other skins besides this one?

R

runawaybunny

Oddly enough this software only came with 1 skin, the one that's on right now. I don't think that the old software's skins would be compatible, but I'll definitely check into it.

At this very moment I'm working on a custom skin with a little more contrast than this default one. This one is pretty but I prefer something that's a little easier for my old middle aged eyes to see. Once I get this to my liking I'll search out some others.

Ideas, suggestions and complaints are always welcome.

donna723

One thing I noticed ... I closed down and went off for a while and when I came back to the site, I had to sign in again. I had not logged off. It did "remember" my password though. All in all, a very minor PITA.

Looks good!

Ephchap

I'm having trouble reading. I'm not sure if it's the font type or size, but it's making it difficult to read much. I've never had trouble before, and have had recent contact adjustments, so maybe it's just me. Anyone else having trouble with the new font? I find myself squinting or something and moving back from the screen a bit.

Please don't anyone tell me it's just me getting old.

Any thoughts/suggestions? Anyone else having trouble with the new font?

Deb