The story of my son, hard to write.

Bart

So Much Fun-Not!
Another thing he did while on Cannabis oil is he got on a dating site and messaged 50 girls. Out of 50 he got a date and they are meeting tonight at a pool hall. This is a miracle beyond miracles. The fact that he did this?!?!?!? Who IS this person??????????????????????/

Bart

So Much Fun-Not!
He went out on a date last night with someone he found on a dating site. He stayed out for about 5 hours. They hung around the pool hall and then went to her house and visited with her friends. This is a miracle! and absolute miracle! I mean he's still emotionally like a 12 year old and any woman who might get involved with him has to be thoroughly warned BUT it's still a miracle that he actually went on a date! WOW

ctmom05

Bart, I didn't read all the rep;lies to your post, so I may be repeating what someone else has already said .. .. ..

A lot of your action words involve things that you'your family are doing but not your son. That probably will result in his falling down time & time again & the rest of you having mounting frutrations