The study results are in: Outcomes of Adults with Childhood EBD

R

runawaybunny

Congratulations to Martie and her team from Loyola University for the completion of the Outcomes of Adults with Childhood EBD analysis.

Attachments

• Outcomes_of_Adults_with_Childhood_EBD_FINAL3.13.08.pdf
    187.1 KB · Views: 785
R

runawaybunny

Congratulations to Martie and her team from Loyola University for the completion of the Outcomes of Adults with Childhood EBD analysis.

tiredmommy

Thank you, thank you, thank you Martie & team! It's so important for the future that legitimate studies be done so as to help do away with the preconceived negative notions about difficult children and their families.

:yourock:

susiestar

Roll With It
I clicked on the link and got this:

susiestar, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Can someone help??

Susie

susiestar

Roll With It
by the way,

Thanks so much Martie, I know how hard it is working on studies and surveys. I can't wait to read it.

Hugs,

Susie

Aw, I got the same thing as Susie, I was not able to view the page! I am very interested, as I participated.

Martie, thank you for your hard work and dedication to this study, I can't wait to see it!

F

flutterbee

Yes, I have Adobe. It's not Adobe that's the problem. It's a CD message that says we don't have permission to access it.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Oh an you all laughed at ME for the Tia-pet conspiracy theory -

Bwah ha ha .......

I can read and it says

I may not read it.

NOLA

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I'm not able to view. Just wanted to let you know :)

jannie

trying to survive....
Earlier this evening I was unable to open the document, however I just downloaded a newer version of Adobe and now it works. Check to see if your adobe is outdated !! It's that or someone has now granted me access.

susiestar

Roll With It
Martie,

You did a wonderful job!!!! Congratulations! It has information parents and doctors need!

The study was amazing. SO very complicated to put together, then to find a group that would cooperate - all I can say is WOW!!!!!

Hugs,

Susie

CAmom

I tried also and am unable to view...message states I don't have the authority necessary...story of my life...